Chapter 15

Bailey POV

I can hear beeping noises and I know I must be in the hospital, I can hear people whispering and I slowly open my eyes and see Zeke, my dad and Blade.

They haven't noticed I'm awake yet until I wiggle my fingers that are linked with Zekes.

He shoots his head towards me and smiles so big.

I need water so I try to speak but my mouth is so dry, so I end up pointing to my mouth and then the water jug.

Zeke – Water babe?

I nod my head and Zeke goes to get me some.

Tucker – I will go and get the doctor.

My dad leaves to get the doctor and Zeke hands me a glass of water with a straw, he helps me drink it because I can't move my left arm. I feel like a child. There's me moaning about being treated like a child and here I am needing help.

The ice cold water hits my mouth and it's like heaven, I moan and then try to speak.

Bailey – Thank...you...

Zeke - It's okay babe, we are so glad your okay.

Bailey – What...happened?

Zeke – What can you remember?

I cough trying to clear my throat.

Bailey - I can remember noticing my arm was bleeding badly and then that's it, everything went black.

Zeke – Yeah that's correct, you hurt your arm when you fell down the rocks.

Bailey – So what's the outcome?

Zeke – The doctor should be here in a second to explain but it's nothing bad.

5 minutes later the doctor walks in and I am in shock.

Bailey – Jace? Is that really you?

Jace – Hey Bailey.

I am in absolutely shock, I haven't seen Jace since the night we lost our virginity and decided to go separate ways because there was no feelings what so ever.

Bailey - It's been so long! Almost 5 years.

Jace – Certainly has and I can still see your getting yourself into trouble.

I hear Zeke cough and I can see in his eyes he is wanting an explanation.

Bailey – Sorry guys, dad, Blade you remember Jace my first boyfriend? And Zeke this is Jace my ex and Jace this is Zeke my amazing boyfriend.