- And... How can we help? Who are you? – Courtney said as she stepped forward, crossing her arms and staring at the two of them with curiosity.

- First, we need to tell you something... So you can understand... – Prometheus said as he looked at Oliver – Better than that, we'll show you...

- How? – Oliver asked him

- You still have something from Spectre in you, Oliver. Raise your hands.

Oliver did and suddenlly, everyone in the room started to see everything that happened in Earth 1, the Crisis, Oliver's death, the Thanagarian invasion... After it ended, Courtney fell on the couch, staring at her friends in shock. They had the same look in their faces.

- So... The Earth we live in didn't exist before? This was all your creation? – Yolanda asked, still feeling it all was too much for someone to absorb in such a short time.

- Exactly. When I restored the multiverse, the multiple Earths were once again created, but differently.

- And all that we had been throug... All of our memories are from this new... reality... Wow, that's crazy. – Beth said mesmerized with the fact that there was many other Earths ou there. This was fascinating, she thought.

- What Chuck has to say about all of it? – Rick stared at Beth.

- That is true. He said there is no record of Adrian Chase or Oliver Queen ever existing on this Earth and that they are originally from a palce called Earth Prime.

- And how the heck are you alive? Weren't you dead? – Mike asked, earning a serious stare from his mom – What? Is true...

- Somehow I was sent a few months in the future to this Earth, after the invasion happened and I need to go back to my world, before it happens, so I can help the other heroes, my friends, saving the world.

- You have a team? Just like ours? – Courtney asked feeling excited about the fact that there were more heroes out there.

- Sort of... – Oliver said, smiling as he remembered his team, Barry, Kara, Sara, and all the others.

- We'd love to help, but we have no idea how to send people to another universe. I had no idea there was more out there... – Pat said and noticed Justin was looking at Oliver in a weird way. – Justin?

- I might know a way...

This guy knows everything, is annoying! – Rick whispered to Beth.

- Is quite helpful, actually – Beth said as she stared at Justin.

Pat explained to Oliver about Justin and everything that happened to him. Justin walked to Rick and grabbed his dad's journal. Rick was a bit reluctant to give him, but didn't protest, just stared in curiosity as everyone else. Justin opened the diary and kept saying the same thing over and over again.

- Door to another world, door to another world.

- What does that mean, Justin? – Pat asked

- I managed to decode a page from this, and it says here that there's a door to another world, the key are two magical things: The cosmic staff and a special compass.

- My staff? – Courtney said as the staff came downstairs. She held it and it started to glow.

- And this compass? – Prometheus said as he held the thing in his hand, and it also started glowing.

- This is cool... – Mike said as he tried to stare at both objects glowing

It was too hard for any of them to stare at that entire glow, except from Courtney, Oliver and Prometheus.