Chapter 8

~Third Person Pov~

"I really wanna go hear them practice.." Tanaka whined

"No, I think we should all wait and be surprised. Plus.. I guess Hinata still doesn't have any lyrics.." Suga sighed

"Isn't their show in like.. two weeks?" Bokuto asked

"Yep.. But.. he doesn't even understand how he's feeling, so he doesn't know what words to say." Suga sighed

"I'm worried about him.." Oikawa sighed

"I think we all are Oikawa-san. It's strange seeing him like that." Akaashi said

"Do you think.. he'll be alright?" Ray asked

"Eventually.." Daichi said

They all watched as Hinata came walking back in as lunch break was going to end in about ten minutes. He walked into the locker room, they waited for him to come out but he didn't.

Kageyama slowly approached the door and he heard the guitar. Hinata then started to sing softly.

*WE ABOUT TO HANNAH MONTANA UP IN THIS BITCH*

"I miss you..
I miss your smile.."

Kageyama placed his hand over his mouth.

He couldn't believe the angelic voice that was coming from his old best friend..

"I miss you.. lalalalala I miss you.."

With that the guitar stopped.

Kageyama slowly opened the door, just enough to see him.

He was staring at the ceiling.

"Akiko.. I wish you were here.. I miss you.."

He watched, but no tears fell from his face. It was just blank.

Kageyama slowly closed the door, and turned to see everyone staring at him.

He slowly walked forward.

"His heart is shattered.." he whispered and slowly made his way out of the gym.

~Hinata pov~

I've been working on a separate song.. One that I have words for.. kinda.. for Akiko anyway.. he was the only one who really understood me..

The other song, I want to show everyone else.. I want them to know.. but.. how to word it.. seems impossible.. because I don't even know..

I sighed and slowly put the guitar away. I got changed for practice and made my way out the door, just to find everyone staring at me.

"Are you alright Hinata?" Iwaizumi sounded really concerned

"Yeah."

I really am. I'm not lonely.

Then I saw Radion standing in the doorway.

I smiled softly and made my way over to him.

"The guys and I are gonna go get some food. I'll see you after work, alright?" He smiled at me. I really like that smile.

"Kay."

"Also, after practice tomorrow, let's go somewhere. I know you don't work. Maybe spending some time together will help with those lyrics." He ruffled my hair and my heart skipped a beat.

It always did.

He's always so gentle and kind.. and seems to know what I'm thinking, even when I don't.

~Third Person Pov~

Everyone else just watched in amazement at the sight of the two.

Radion waved his goodbye, and they watched as Hinata just stared as he left.

"You like him.. don't you?" Tsukishima asked

Hinata just stared at him with that blank face they were slowly getting accustomed too.

"I don't think so." He replied and walked away.

Then there was a knock at the door, they turned to see someone they hadn't met yet.

"Shouyo.." he spoke up

Hinata turned and his eyes went wide, and he gulped.

"Can we.. talk? Please." The boy asked

Hinata just nodded and walked to him with his head down.

They watched as the two walked out, they saw they didn't walk far, and the strange boy sat on a bench.. they were close enough to hear the conversation.

"That's Kenji.. he was one of Akiko's band members.. they were all close friends.." Jake told them

They listened to the conversation..

"Why are you concerned about me now, after all this time?" Hinata started "Even though until now, you've always acted as a bystander.."

"You're right.. I didn't do anything.." the boy named Kenji stated "I regret that now.. Hey, I understand how you're feeling too but.."

He was interrupted "YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I FEEL!" Hinata yelled, catching everyone off guard.

The other boy just put his head in his hands "You're right, I don't know.. but even so, right now.. I regret it.." the boy sighed

Hinata sat down next to Kenji "I have a concert in a week and a half.."

Kenji looked at him "is it ok.. if I go?"

"Yeah.."

"Adam too?"

"You can tell Adam too.."

It started to rain as the two boys sat together.

"I vented my anger on you.." Hinata sighed

"Yeah.."

"Earlier, I said you didn't understand my feelings. But the truth is, I'm the one who doesn't understand them the most. I didn't want to face them, so I ended up running away." He looked down at the ground

Kenji then smacked him on the head and smiled "Stupid." He giggled "it's about time for me to go.. text me every once in awhile, idiot." He said as he got up, and started to walk away.

"Thank you.." Hinata said

Kenji just waved him goodbye and Hinata just sat there in the rain for a moment.

All that could see Hinata just stared at him. He looked up to the sky "What am I supposed to do without you.."