~3~

Can't promise everything will be accurate but I'm doing my best :) I've never seen actual birth, only some of what happens before

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki gripped onto the wall behind her and her other arm around her belly to keep herself from slipping on the amniotic fluid.

"Honey help her get to the car safely, I'll quickly pack a bag!" Mitsuki rushed into Katsuki's room to grab her bags that they packed at the start of the month to be ready for when this moment happened.

Masaru carefully maneuvered around the fluid and picked up his daughter carrying her out to the car, while Mitsuki rushed out and hopped into the backseat with her daughter. Masaru sped off towards the hospital.

They quickly got her into a room but her contractions hadn't begun until 12 hours later. Katsuki laid on her side holding onto her big, round belly. As she massaged it her mind couldn't help but wander back to him. She wondered if she was doing the right thing or not considering she hasn't exactly told him but he was the one who was cheating on her! He clearly didn't care enough so she quickly threw that idea out of the window. She didn't need him, she could raise these children to be fine people on her own with the help of her parents from time to time.

By the next day the contractions continued much closer together this time. Doctors continually checked on her and her cervix until it reached 10 cm.

She writhed in pain as the doctors prepped everything and they were ready to deliver the twins. They gave her the epidural to ease the pain as she requested a bit earlier. She gripped a hand of each of her parents and labor began.

"Okay go ahead and give us a few strong pushes," the doctor instructed.

Katsuki squeezed her parents hands as she pushed as hard as she could then paused to take a few quick breaths before resuming her pushing.

"Come on, you got this baby, keep on pushing" Mitsuki kissed her forehead.

"Okay, as soon as you feel your next contraction hit I want you to push for 10 second, neck to your chest."

Katsuki nodded trying to focus and began pushing once more once the contractions hits.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Very good, deep breaths you're doing great mom," the doctor was now beginning to see a head.

Sweat began to form on her forehead, "It hurts so bad," she squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back on the pillow.

"I know, you're almost there! The top of the head is already showing!" Mitsuki brushed her hand through her hair while Masaru respectfully didn't look down there.

She pushed once again for 10 more seconds.

"Okay the baby's head is already out, last push mom," the doctor tried to encourage her.

Katsuki squeezed her hands tightly giving out a loud and painful scream while giving her last push. She was breathing heavily until she heard a cry.

"It's your baby boy! Would mom or dad like to come cut the cord?" to which Masaru walked over. They had agreed that Masaru would cut the boys cord while Mitsuki would cut the girls.

~~~~~time skip to after the second birth~~~~~

(Kairi's birth was a bit more difficult so to get her out Katsuki had to do a c-section)

Katsuki held her babies, breast feeding them at the same time.

"So the boy is 6 lbs 2 oz while the girl is 7 lbs 2 oz," the doctor announced, "have you decided on names?"

"Mhm," Katsuki smiled down at her babies, "This baby girl is Kairi, and he's Hiro"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! Sorry if it wasn't 100% accurate

589 words