~1~

warning: I'm not that great of a writer ._. chapters will probably be 500-1000 words long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki quickly hopped into his car that her parents bought her as a 16th birthday gift as she rushed to her boyfriends house. It would be their last day together since he was moving to a different state for a year since his father was transferred for work. They  agreed to do long distance till they came back. She was rushing to hopefully say goodbye before they left.

As she was pulling up she stopped in front of the driveway, tears pooling in her eyes. In front of her stood her boyfriend and some random girl kissing on the doorstep until he looked up a saw her there.

"Kat wait-" he began before she returned her eyes towards the road and drove off. She felt her phone begin to ring before she silenced it while tears streamed down her face.

She quickly blocked his number and his social media accounts. Wiping away her tears she gathered herself before walking into her home. She stood at her door taking a deep breath.

"Honey? Is something wrong?" Mitsuki rose from her couch and walked over to her daughter.

Tears began falling once more. Mitsuki embraced her and that's when she let it all out as she held onto her mother.

"What's going on?" Masaru walked over from the kitchen until he saw his daughter in tears, "Oh sweetie...is this because he's moving? He won't be gone for too long" he tried to reassure her as he embraced her as well.

Katsuki quickly shook her head, "no, no we're done."

"What?! I thought you guys were going to try long distance? What happened??" Mitsuki walked her daughter over to their livingroom couch.

"We were," more tears fell, "but I went to go say goodbye but when I showed up he-he..."

"Take your time hun," Mitsuki rubbed her back.

Kat took deep breath and whispered, "...he was with someone else."

"WHAT?!?! I'll go take care of him myself!" Masaru angrily shouted as he began looking for his keys.

"N-No! It doesn't matter...he's probably already gone.."

"Come on," Mitsuki lead Katsuki to her room, "rest up, we'll all be going out later. No use in wasting your tears over some prick who's too dumb to tell the difference between a diamond and pebble," she wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead, "go on and get dressed."

Katsuki nodded and wiped away her own tears that continued to fall.

~~~~~1 month later~~~~~

Katsuki rushed out of bed and into her bathroom just before she was going to hurl. She been feeling quite nauseous the past few days but this was the first time she actually threw up.

Her mother heard her and began holding her hair and rubbing her back with a concerned look on her face.

A few hours passed and she swears she must've peed like 10+ times even though she hasn't even been drinking water that much as well as getting dizzy spell every now and again which was abnormal for her.

(for those who don't know pregnancy symptoms)

Mitsuki had been watching her the whole day before walking over to her husband and signaling for him to follow her to their room.

"Have you noticed something's wrong with Kat?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yeah, I'm guessing she must have a cold or something right?"

"I'm not so sure that's it..." She sat her husband down on their bed.

"What else would it be?" He began getting worried.

"Okay look" she sighed, "I found her  puking in the morning and she's been using the bathroom a lot more than usual, not to mention she asked for ranch with her eggs!" she yelled in a whispered voice, "to top it all off I haven't heard her complaining all month about cramps bugging her."

Her husband face went ghostly pale as he began connecting the dots.

"She must be-"

"No don't say it-"

"Pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done! hope you guys enjoyed, let me know what you guys think!!

707 words