~2~

Masaru nearly passed out as his wife said that deadly word.

"Look, I'm going to go to the store and buy a few tests. Don't tell her anything and prepare yourself incase it comes out positive, she's gonna need our full support, she just barely got over him."

Masaru nodded and took a few deep breaths.

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki and Masaru walked over to their daughter with a bag in hand

"Hun?"

"Hm?" she looked up from her phone, "what wrong with you guys??"

"We need to have a talk...and you won't like it but just hear us out"

"Uhh okaayy..." she looked up to her mother feeling a little uneasy.

"Okay so, we noticed you haven't been feeling very well lately and your symptoms seems pretty similar to a few I had 16 years ago..."

"16 years? Wait-"

"I went to the store and got you a few things," she pulled out the various pregnancy tests.

"MOM! Oh my god- I'm not pregnant!" Katsuki yelled.

"Could you please just take them? It'll at least ease our worries and well leave you alone."

"Omg- you know what? Fine," Katsuki groaned and took the test from her mother.

"Before you do it we just want you to know that you have our full support no matter what comes up or what you decide," Masaru reassured his daughter and gave her shoulder a firm comforting squeeze.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," she rolled her eyes and walked over to the bathroom.

Mitsuki and Masaru rushed over to the door as soon as it shut, anxious to see what'll happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki quickly peed on all three of the tests, capped them, then set them on the counter. He waited five minutes before she finally looked over. She could feel her heart drop at what she saw.

'No....No no no no this can't be- this must be wrong!'

She picked them all up before slowly opening the door where her parents stood.

"They're all positive.." she announced in a hushed voice.

Her parents eyes widened.

"No no, this must be wrong. I-I haven't been with anyone since-" she froze and looked up at her parents.

"....No...that-that's not fair! It-It can't be his!" she began to tear up.

Her parents sighed before embracing and sympathizing with her.

"T-That's not fair!" she cried harder.

~~~~~3 months later~~~~~

(4 months into the pregnancy)

Katsuki, Masaru, and Mitsuki were going in for Katsuki's ultrasound, they would finally be finding out the sex of her baby!

They signed into the hospital and had to wait 30 mins to an hour before then ended up being called back.

Kat laid back in the seat as a cold gel was poured onto her medium sized baby bump which was pretty big for only 4 months and a wand swirled around it.

"Alright, would you like to know both of their genders?" The doctor asked while smiling at her.

"Yea- wait did you say both??" Katsuki's eyes widened.

"Yup! You're having twins!!" The doctor said excitedly as she turned the monitor around to show them, "a boy and a girl!"

Katsuki felt a sudden warmness surge through her as she watched her babies. Everyone stared mesmerized at the babies while a small smile grew on Katsuki's face.

~~~~~1 month later~~~~~

(5 months into pregnancy)

Katsuki laid in bed, hands rubbing her belly when suddenly she felt something. She waited a few seconds before she felt it again.

'A kick!'

"Mom! Dad!" she yelled to which they rushed in.

"What's wrong?!" her dad sounded alarmed as he helped her sit up.

"Look!"  she grabbed their hands and placed them on her belly, "they're kicking!"

Her parents looks softened as they each felt a kick.

~~~~~3 3/4 months later~~~~~

(8 3/4 months into pregnancy)

Katsuki woke up in the middle of the night, struggling to make it to the bathroom.

"Dad!" she yelled out, "Dad!" she yelled again and got no answer.

She managed to get up after a few minutes but couldn't make it the bathroom. She stood out in the hallway in front of the door when she felt liquid pour down her leg.

"Shit!" she cussed.

"Honey? What's wrong?" Her parents rubbed the sleep from their eyes.

"Sorry....I couldn't make it to the bathroom.."

"That's fine sweetie, i'll run you a bath-" Mitsuki switched the hall light on as she stared at the very clear liquid on the floor, "oh my god-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all done! Let me know what you think!! Constructive criticism is very much appreciated :)

739 words