Chapter 7 a

Evening, Same day

All the Raizadas alongwith Karan were sitting in living room and having evening tea and snacks. Everyone was in a happy mood. They were all happy with the steps that they took for the new agendas in their life.

Throughout the day, all were engrossed in their work and were happy about the outcome. Anjali had pulled out all her old law books and notes from the store room. She had cleaned her room, thrown away all the unwanted things, most related to memories of Shyam, put together a study table with all necessities to start working,  brought some books and necessities online, did a little bit of research on the current scenario of law in our country, found out details of some law firms where she could apply and finally did some study to brush up her knowledge. All in all a very satisfying and fruitful day for Anjali.

Payal, on the other hand, took a little bit time to get in terms with the proposal to continue her studies. After that she also did some preparations of her own. First of all, she had a long talk with Manorama and other ladies of house, who reassured her that together they will all manage the household duties and encouraged her to continue her studies.

Then Payal pulled out her certificates which she had stored away in the suitcase she brought from her maternal home. She sorted all the relevant certificates, put it in a file and kept it in her cupboard to show to Akash for college admission.

Then, she borrowed Khushi's laptop, did some research on the various streams available in M.Com. After contemplating all the things, she decided to go for Banking and Finance. She downloaded all the details regarding the course like time period, semesters, subjects, books required, examination pattern, etc.

Then she made a time table with Khushi's help which will help her in managing both her studies and household duties. Finally satisfied with everything, she resumed to do little bit studies also to brush up her knowledge.

For Khushi, it was like the best day of her life. Both her sister and sister in law have decided to work and make a career for themselves, and were doing preparations for that. Her in laws attention was finally on the right things. Her family is slowly realising their mistakes. Her husband is slowly coming on track.

Her health is improving and her little munchkin is happy. She can feel it. And on top of everything, she has also received a very good order for her catering service, which will be a good opportunity for her. Though her first dreams was not to become a chef, but still she is loving this job. The satisfaction and happiness you will get by feeding hungry people is something, that can't be described by words. She is really happy with the way things are happening in her life.

Nani also had a good day. Though she was still a bit reluctant and torn regarding the matter of Anjali working. Still she is happy seeing her family happy. All her grandchildren were taking a new positive step in their life, all of them are happy and prospering in their life. Seeing that she is happy. The gloominess that seemed to have spread over her family over the last few months seemed to slow move away. They all were slowly coming out of the hurting and painful memories that were haunting them.

Her Anjali bitiya is happy and looking forward to a new dimension in her life. Manorama and Payal's relationship is slowly improving. Payal is taking a new major step. Khushi as always is happy and spreading happiness and is back to her chirpy, crazy ways. Her Chote is slowly changing and leading a happy life, coming out of his past. Akash is slowly understanding his responsibilities and becoming mature. All in all, everyone is happy. So she is also happy.

Manorama had a great day. First of all her daughter in law is going to study and start working. Now she will also have working daughter in law whom she can flaunt in front of her friends. Second, she will not admit but she is happy seeing her son taking steps to support his wife and help her adapt in the high class society. Third, she finally got someone who can slave around and nobody will say anything.