Chapter 1

The story starts after the Basketball match. Here Khushi arranges the Basketball  match to pacify Arnav. But she doesn't try to play. After arranging the match, she asks everyone to play and says that she will watch as she doesn't know to play the game. Sheetal and Arav taunts her for her inability to play the game.

Arnav ignores her and doesn't even appreciates her arranging the game. And then they starts playing. Not being able to see her husband ignoring her and playing Basketball will Arav and Sheetal, Khushi silently leaves from there without telling anyone.

Then the match continues as in the serial. After match, Arnav notices that Khushi is missing. He asks everyone but nobody doesn't know about her whereabouts. Then thinking that she would have gone home, they also go home.

From here story starts.

The Raizadas reached Shantivan alongwith Sheetal and Arav. They all were in happy mood and had totally forgotten about Khushi. They entered inside the mansion laughing and speaking happily about the match. Arnav was in the front of the group with Sheetal and Arav. He was chatting happily with Sheetal.

He opened the front door and entered inside the house only to stop short in his way. He looked at the scene with shock. All others who were coming behind him stopped seeing him standing paralyzed. They followed his line of vision and were shocked seeing the scene.

Khushi stood in the middle of the living room hugging a man tightly. The man has also hugged her back and was smiling.

"

"... You know you are the best. I love you so much." Khushi said happily.

The man smiled and said, "I also love you, sweetheart. You are my life. I can do anything for you." He hugged her sideways and kissed her forehead.

Khushi beamed at him happily keeping her head on his left shoulder while he held her in his arms.

"Khushi..." Arnav called her in shock.

Khushi raised her head and looked at them. Immediately her face dropped and she faked a smile. The man who was looking at her keenly observed her change in demeanor but didn't comment. He just looked at everything silently."Oh. You guys reached. Come. Come." Khushi said.

All walked in. Arnav came near Khushi to talk but she ignored him and sat with the man on the couch. All others settled on the couch. Arnav stood there silently looking at Khushi.

"ASR, why are you standing? Come and sit." Arav told him patting the empty space beside him and Sheetal.

He ignored him and went and sat beside Khushi. He thought seeing him beside her, she will look at him. But she was only concentrating on the man. He was angry, confused, jealous, and hurt.

First of all his wife proclaimed her love for this stranger man. Then the man reciprocated it and says that she is his life. Something that's his right. And moreover his wife is ignoring him and giving attention to someone else.