Chapter 4

Next day, Morning

When Arnav woke up, he saw Khushi sleeping peacefully. Not wanting to disturb her sleep, he went for jogging. When he came back Khushi was nowhere to be seen. And guess what none of his things were ready too.

He didn't got his morning coffee. His clothes were not laid down. His things were not kept on its place. And he had a very difficult time getting ready. Once he felt like going in search of Khushi. Then he remembered about her health issues. Not wanting to tire her out, he decided to do his work alone for the day.

After getting ready which he did taking double the time, he usually takes, he came down for breakfast. All sat in dining table once again. But the scene was entirely different from the previous day.

Arnav sat beside Nani who sat on the head chair. Beside him sat Khushi, then Karan, then Anjali, then Arav. On the otherside, one chair is kept empty for Payal, then Akash is sitting, then Mami, beside her Mama who had miraculously came back for a short vacation from US, and then NK is sitting beside him.

Sheetal came running to have breakfast. But before she could sit, Khushi asked, "Sheetalji, did you made Arav's breakfast and tiffin?" Knowing very well that she hadn't done it.

All looked at Sheetal hearing her question. Sheetal looked as a fish out of water opening and closing her mouth. She looked at Khushi wide eye shocked. She thought Khushi said it just like that. Raizadas won't expect her to actually work considering she is their guest. But here all are looking at her questioningly as if they expected her to do the work.

Damn. Now she has to cook also. Last night she somehow escaped from cooking by giving excuses. Payal felt pity seeing her tired form and let her go. But now there is no way of escaping.

"I... I will go and prepare." Sheetal said embarrassed.

"Hurry up Sheetalji. There is not much time. After breakfast you and Arav has to leave for office and school on your own also." Khushi said smiling.

Sheetal looked at her confused. On our own? Don't we go with Arnav everyday? Then what happened. All looked at Khushi curiously.

"Actually I was planning to go to temple today. But you know my health is not keeping good these days, so I thought to take Arnavji with me? I didn't wanted to travel alone. What if I fell ill in between. That's why. You will come with me, no, Arnavji? If you don't want to, it's OK. I will go with BB." She said smiling looking at Arnav.

"Yeah It's OK. I will drop her." Karan said immediately.

Like hell I will allow this villain to take my Khushi. Arnav thought. "No need. I will take Khushi to temple and drop her back also." Arnav said smiling at Khushi.

"Perfect. Di, do you want to come with us?" Khushi asked looking at Anjali.

"OK." Anjali said shrugging.

"Great. So that's decided. Arnavji will take both of us to temple. And before you ask, Sheetalji, Akash Jijaji has an early morning meeting with clients. And it's on the opposite side of both Arav's school and AR. So he also won't be able to accompany you both. So no luck, today you have to manage on your own." Khushi said with sweet smile.

"Yeah, Sheetal. Khushi is right. And mind you Sheetal, reach office today on time. Don't get late like yesterday, otherwise you know what will happen." Arnav warned from his side also.

Sheetal gritted her teeth and then faking a smile, nodded her head. She then walked to the kitchen, cursing her fate. Soon she made some toast and juice for Arav's breakfast and packed sandwiches in his lunch box. Taking all the things, she came to the dining table.