Chapter 7

Marcel arrived at mystic falls at early morning and was welcomed by the mikaelson brothers. He was excited to see Elena again even in these circumstances, he wanted his best friend back. When he first found out she forgot him, he could of swore his heart actually broke. The girl who he had grown up with, the girl who showed him love and support, the girl who taught him how to read and write, the girl who he watched do magic everyday, the girl who had developed a big sister role when he was growing up didn't remember him. Marcel never really cried and if he did it would be for something extreme, however Elena Gilbert had managed to bring the water works out.

Out of the three girls, Elena woke up first and decided to make breakfast. She made blueberry pancakes with syrup and bacon whilst also mixing the orange juice with fresh blood. Rebekah and Katherine both awoke to the smell of blood and pancakes, and immediately made their way to the kitchen. "Mmmm it smells good in here" Elena smiled at Rebekah and plated up the food for her once old enemies. "So after breakfast we should get dressed and then we can head to the mall" Elena and Rebekah nodded at Katherine and continued to eat the delicious food. Rebekah checked her phone and noticed she had a text from klaus telling her that Marcel had arrived that morning and she should bring Elena to the house later on. This should be fun

Elena, Rebekah and Katherine all got dressed and had decided to drive to the mall in Elena's car.  Elena was wearing a black zip up crop top that only showed a little bit of cleavage with a black, flowery skirt that reached just above
mid -thigh. She had a leather jacket on and black boots with a 4-inch-heel. Rebekah was wearing a plain white crop top and a black,skater skirt on. Just like Elena she was wearing a leather jacket and black boots. For Katherine, she too had black boots and a leather jacket.She had a Lacey black crop-top on that criss-crossed at the front and black jeans on. They looked hot.

Arriving at the mall the girls instantly dived into the world of shopping and spending money. They gossiped about boys and when Rebekah had mentioned her brothers Elena blushed furiously turning her back to the girls. Katherine and the original shared a knowing smirk and they carried on as usual. Rebekah had remembered that her brothers were planning on having a ball in a few days so they all decided to buy their dresses now so they weren't worrying about them later. Katherine and Rebekah bought matching dresses but in different colours, Katherine had red and Rebekah had green. However Elena, had a gold,black, glittery dress on, it reached down to her ankles.

After the girls had finished shopping Rebekah had told them that their friend, Marcel who they mentioned yesterday, was here and so they should go back to her house. For some reason Elena couldn't explain,she felt immense happiness, she was excited to meet this Marcel she had heard about. Meanwhile, Marcel paced back and forth whilst thinking of all the things that could happen. "Would you sit down?" Marcel stopped and glared at kol. "Well how you feel if your best friend who doesn't remember you suddenly has a dream and then wants to meet you" Kol rolled his eyes "well at least Elena doesn't hate you" Marcel laughed "Elena? Hate you? Not possible" Kol growled and was about to reply when he heard the sound of a car pull up. Marcel also heard this and the boys sped to the front door, seeing klaus and Elijah there too. The door opened and three girls laughing and carrying shopping bags walked in. Klaus cleared his throat and they immediately stopped laughing and stared back at the boys until Marcel stepped forward holding his hand out to Elena for her to shake. "Marcel Gerard" Elena gasped when she fully looked up at him, he was the guy from her dreams. She took his hand and shook it, "Elena Mik-Gilbert" She retracted her hand and shook her hand, was she really about to introduce herself as a mikaelson. Elijah, kol, klaus and Rebekah all looked each other with a hopeful glint in their eyes, maybe Marcel was the key to breaking the spell.

Elena looked at Marcel once again. "Can we go somewhere? Just you and me? I have a few questions" her face held confusion but her eyes told a different story, they sparkled. Marcel nodded and followed her into the garden, leaving The Mikaelson's and Katherine to wonder what she wanted to tell him. Elena sat on a step and patted next to her as a sign that Marcel should copy her previous actions. She sighed and began to speak, Marcel listening intently. "Ok, i don't really know where to begin. For some reason I feel comfortable around you to tell you all of this and like you wouldn't betray my trust so here I go. I've been having these really weird dreams of me and the mikaelsons, at first I thought they were just dreams but they felt so real, almost as if I had lived them. My most recent one you have been in it, I was keeping a secret and you asked me if there was something wrong and I don't know why, but I was going to tell you whatever it was I was keeping. So my question is, have we met before?" Marcel stared blankly at her, her memories were coming back. He then broke out into a smile "no we have never met maybe your dreaming of me because I'm your dream man" he winked and Elena blushed and playfully slapped his arm. "I'm serious" Elena's pointed a finger at him, Marcel nodded "so am I" She then burst into a fit of giggles, Marcel chuckled. Then all of a sudden she stopped and gasped, Marcel looked at her and she fainted. "Elena!"