Chapter 4

It was a Saturday evening and Elena was bored out of her mind. She decided to go see Rebekah and hopefully be able to hang out with her. She got changed into some loungewear and grabbed her phone before heading out.

When she arrived she knocked on the door and to her surprise, klaus answered. " hello love, what can I help you with?" He was leaning against the door with a smirk on his face. "Uhhhh, I'm here for bekah nik, I know she has a date tonight and wanted to help her get ready" as she said that Rebekah was walking down the stairs, when she spotted Elena she sped up to her. " Elena, come to help me get ready?" Klaus took that as a cue to leave them to it. " well of course, can't have my best friend going on a date without looking fabulous" Rebekah smiled and dragged her in shutting the door in the process. "Great! Come on!" Elena smiled and headed upstairs with her. After 2 hours of looking at outfits, deciding what hairstyle and makeup she should wear, they finally settled at a casual yet formal dress,hair curled and neutral makeup.

 (Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

"You look absolutely stunning, Matt is gonna be drooling all over you" Rebekah smiled "thank you so much for helping me" she lightly hugged Elena and then they walked downstairs. Rebekah took a deep breath "ok, I gotta go, you'll be alright?" Elena smiled "of course, have fun and call me if you need anything" Rebekah opened the door "will do,bye" Rebekah walked out and got into her car, Elena smiled "bye" she slightly waved. When she saw Rebekah drive off, she decided it was time she got going to. As she was walking out, she was pulled back by someone pulling her waist. The door shut and she turned around to be met with the familiar, blue eyes. "Hello again love" Elena shifted against her grip uncomfortably "nik?,uhhh, mind letting me go?" Klaus smirked and sped her to the couch and let go of her waist.

He sat next to her and turned of the tv. " what do you think your doing?" She asked confused "well love it's a Saturday night and I don't think you want to be alone so I thought me and you can watch a film" he answered putting his arm around her shoulder pulling her into him. " fine" Elena snuggled into him more and they watched the film. Halfway through it, Elena drifted of to sleep. Klaus was staring at her and decided she would be more comfortable in a bed. He picked her up bridal way and sped her up to his bed, gently placing her on his bed, pulling the covers over her. He smiled and stroked her cheek, when he was going to go he felt a slight tug on his wrist. "Stay" if he didn't have super vampire hearing he probably wouldn't of heard Elena. He got into the bed and almost instantly Elena snuggled up to him. Klaus smiled and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight love" they both slipped into darkness falling into a deep slumber.

Elena gasped and shot up out of bed, looking around frantically. When she saw she was in her room in her bed, she relaxed and laid back into the bed. Sighing when she realised it was just a dream,it felt so real,like it was almost a memory. Shaking the thought from her head, she fell back asleep.

Sorry it took so long to update. Thank you for all the views. Decided to do a klena scene, just so no one is confused it was a memory. Enjoy <3