Chapter 5

The day after her dream had been hell. She woke up to the voices of the Salvatore's arguing which already put her in a bad mood. Don't they know privacy? It turns out they were arguing about her *suprise,suprise* since she was still a baby vampire with blood urges, she had to learn to control, however she also had to pick whether to drink form humans or animals. Obviously Stefan wanted her to go on the bunny diet but Damon wanted her to do the whole snatch, drink, erase thing. They both also disagreed with her going to school as she could accidentally hurt someone but surprisingly for some reason she felt that she had no problem resisting the blood urges, it was tempting but she could control something. She tried to tell the Salvatore's that but they said she was just saying that so they would allow her to go to school. But who cares about them she didn't need their permission.

Then later on at school, she had been ambushed by bonnie and Caroline. They demanded she told them what she was doing with kol mikaelson, in which she replied with I'm not doing anything with kol, I was just finding out why he and Rebekah was at school. They did not believe her at all and Caroline accused her of being friends with him, which in her mind didn't sound so bad but she denied what Caroline said and called her crazy. Bonnie agreed with Caroline and the two walked away from her after saying that human Elena would never let kol touch her let alone pick her up. To which she ignored and groaned feeling annoyed at her "friends", Not knowing at that time her eyes had flashed yellow.

When she thought her day couldn't get any worse, she had gotten into an argument with Jeremy. He stated that she was acting different and that she was beginning to behave like Katherine. Leading the Salvatore's on and enjoying being a vampire. The Katherine comment made her blood boil, although she and Katherine were now friends, she still didn't like being compared to her.She glared at Jeremy and shoved passed him. She grabbed a blood bag from the fridge and poured it in a glass. Jeremy look shocked and stated that, that what he means and asked since when did you get blood bags to which she replied with since I became a vampire, keep up jer. Jeremy glared at her and then went upstairs.She was
hurt Jeremy said all that, she thought that he had finally accepted that she was a vampire. Things between them were cleared, she bet that Stefan or Damon said something to him

All that lead to now, she was currently laid on wickery bridge thinking about recent events. She was completely ok with being a vampire and a something inside her was telling her that she was missing something. She hated that the Salvatore's were still treating her like a weak human and she hated that her friends were so judgmental. Elena had been so supportive when she found out bonnie was a witch and she did everything she could to help Caroline with her transition. And what does she get in return...nothing. She sighed to her self and didn't notice the second presence around her. Elena stood up and walked towards to railing placing her heads on the metal bars."Elena" she jumped out of her skin and turned around. "Jesus Rebekah, if I wasn't a vampire I would of had a heart attack" Rebekah smiled sheepishly "sorry" she stood next to elena looking at the water and Elena took her position from before. "Rebekah? Why are you here?" Rebekah sighed before gently speaking "because I want to be friends" Elena looked shocked, her mind was telling yes and she wanted Rebekah to be her friend. "I was compelled " Rebekah was confused "what?" Elena sighed and looked at her "I didn't want to dagger you, Damon compelled me probably knowing I wouldn't be able to it" Rebekah smiled lightly knowing Elena still cared for her even without her memories. Elena held out her hand "friends?" Rebekah ignored Elena's hand and pulled her into a hug, slightly shocking Elena. "Best friends" when they pulled back Elena suggested they should go shopping tomorrow to which Rebekah squealed and instantly agreed. "See you tomorrow bekah" and she sped off. Rebekah smiled knowing that her sister was still in there and then sped off home herself.

Elena showered, and changed into a tank top and shorts. She set her alarm and fell into a slumber,dreaming about a black and white wolf and The Mikaelsons.

I finally updated!! I'm sorry it took so long, I don't really have a plan for this book but I will try to update more often. Just to be clear the mikaelson ball hasn't happened yet and I will put some elejah in the next chapter.Enjoy <3