Jealous Eric's

Warning:
This Os contains Eric Singer x Tommy Thayer.
(My 3rd favourite ship >.<)
Btw I started calling Eric Carr Paul because it was so confusing haha.
Anyways, enjoy it!

     _________________________________

3rd person PoV

Eric Singer and Eric Carr sat on the floor, next to each other. Both of them were watching their boyfriends, Tommy and Bruce playing guitar together. They were laughing, a lot.

“Hey Singer?“ Carr whispered.
Eric turned his head and looked at him. “Hm, yeah?“
“...When was the last time Tommy took you out for a date?“ He asked.
Singer thought for a moment.
“uh.. I think about 3 months ago.“ he whispered back.

Eric Carr was shocked.
“What about you?“ the other Eric asked. Paul thought about it.
“About 2 and a half months ago.“
Eric nodded.
“They always hang out with each other and barely have time for us, I mean I love seeing Bruce when he's happy but..  It's getting suspicious..“

“True.. I kinda think they.. No no, they wouldn't.. right?“ Eric stumbled.
“Well.. I don't know..“ Paul mumbled.
“How about we ask them, if they want to go on a date tonight.“ Eric suggested.
“Good idea.“ Paul smiled.

Timeskip

Bruce and Tommy packed their stuff together. “Thanks Bruce, I really had fun.“ Bruce smiled. “Me too.“ They looked around. “Eric? You coming?“ Paul said nothing and stood up. He held out his hand and helped Eric up.

They hugged each other for a moment and turned around. Tommy and Bruce also hugged each other but tighter, and longer. The Erics looked at each other with the same thoughts.

Bruce and Tommy walked out. Paul and Eric sighed and followed behind them. They were already in their cars. Paul got in next to Bruce.
“Babe?“ Paul asked.
“Hmm?“
“Can we.. go out together this evening?“
“Of course, love.“
Paul smiled.

Another Timeskip (I'm sorry)

Eric and Paul looked at themselfes in a mirror. Paul happily walked downstairs and looked for Bruce. “Bruce?“
No answer.
“Baby?“
....
He was confused. Paul took out his phone and called Eric.

Hello?

Hey Eric, are you with Tommy?

No, I've been looking for him but I can't find him!

I'll call Bruce, be right back.

Paul hung up and called Bruce.

Hello?

Babe? Where are you??

I'm with Tommy, why?

Paul felt his heart crack a little.

I just wondered where you are. But I guess you're okay, so bye.

B-

Paul hung up and bit his lip.
They couldn't be serious!
Paul quickly called Eric again.

Yeah?

Our “boyfriends“ are hanging out again..

I- What?!

I know..  You can come over if you want to.

Sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Alright, see ya.

See ya.

Eric hung up and quickly packed some stuff together. He was mad and dissapointed at the same time. Eric went to Paul's house and knocked.

A few moments later, Paul opened the door. “Hi..“ He let him in and they sat down on the couch in the living room. Both of them were silent, but they started crying and immediately hugged each other. These two are very sensitive.

“W-Why do they always forget about us?“ Paul sobbed.
“I-I don't know..“
They layed down, cuddled against each other. Again, with the same thought.

If they wanna make us jealous, we can make them jealous aswell.

Both of them were slowly dozing off.

1 hour later, Tommy and Bruce came into the house.
“Babe? I'm home!“ No response.
They glanced into the living room and saw the Erics laying on the couch, cuddling. Bruce and Tommy looked at each other with the same expression.

Jealousy

Bruce picked his Eric up and brought him to their bedroom. He layed him down. “You can stay the night if you want to.“ Bruce whispered to Tommy.

“Okay, I'll sleep on the couch with Eric.“ He answered and walked back to the living room. Bruce looked at Eric's face. He took off his pants and shirt and crawled into the bed, next to Eric. Bruce wrapped his arms around his love and slowly dozed off.

Next morning

Eric Carr woke up because he felt two strong arms around his waist. He turned around and saw Bruce's sleeping face. Eric smiled and placed a soft kiss on Bruce's lips, even though he was mad, he still loved him more than anything. Bruce slowly opened his eyes.

“Good morning, Baby.“ Bruce said.
“Morning.. Bruce we need to talk.“ 
Bruce looked at him, confused.
“About what?“
“Just come to the kitchen.“
Eric said and stood up. He walked downstairs and saw Tommy sleeping on Erics lap, while he stroked his hair.
“I think we should talk to Tommy and Bruce.“ Paul said. Eric nodded and lightly shaked Tommy. “Babe, wake up.“ Paul went to the kitchen and sat down. After a few minutes Eric and Tommy came into the room and sat down aswell. A few moments later Bruce came in and sat down next to Paul.

“So.. what do you wanna talk about?“
Tommy asked, looking at Paul and Eric.
“Where were you yesterday?“ Eric asked.
“Well, we went to the mall.“
Tommy answered.

Paul looked down. “So you really forgot about us..“ He said, sadness in his voice. “What do you m-“
“Both of you wanted to take us out for a date! But obviously you two were to busy!“ Paul snapped.
Tommys and Bruces eyes widened.
“Oh.. shit. Please Babe I'll make it up to you!“ Bruce answered.

Eric sighed. “You two spend more time with each other than with your boyfriends..“ Tommy gulped.
“We didn't notice that.. We'll change it in the future okay?“ He said softly.

“..Fine.. I hope so..“ Eric answered.
Paul nodded. Suddenly Bruce realized something.
“You.. don't think I would cheat on you, right?“ He looked at his boyfriend.
Paul shrugged. Bruce sighed and wrapped his arms around Pauls small torso.
“Well.. we'll go home. Bye guys.“ Tommy said and stood up. He reached for Erics hand.
“Bye.“

Bruce kissed Eric's cheek. “I'm so so so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way!“ Eric's eyes were still on the ground. “Baby, please forgive me!“
Bruce whined and hugged Eric tighter. Eric sighed. “Fine.. I love you way too much, to be mad at you.“

Bruce smiled and picked Eric up, carrying him to his bedroom.
He layed him down on the bed and crawled on top of Eric.

“As I said, I'll make it up to you.“

     _________________________________

I think we all know what happened after this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hahaha I'm so sorry.
I know, it's very short and boring sorryyy.
Thanks for reading <3