With that the ceremony started. First the set of red and white bangles were placed in a bowl. That bowl has milk and rose petals.

Rahul started doing small puja as told by Asha and then they removed the bangles from the bowl.

Asha put those on Sandhya's hands and they tied white kerchief around the bangles. Same process was done by them with Mandira.

"Now you can open your eyes." Asha said getting up.

"You can't remove the cloth until you are ready completely as a bride. And you can remove them after forty days. Normally as per tradition they put on them for one year but these days they are only leaving them for forty days." Asha explained everything.

"How do you know all these?" I asked her suddenly.

"Radha Aunty told me everything. She always tells me about all the traditions and the details." She replied and started placing the four oil lamps infront of Sandhya.

"What are these for?" Vicky asked.

"Oil is constantly added to them to keep them lit. It is a belief that this adds glow to the bride's face on the wedding day." Asha explained and did the same with Mandira.

"After sometime there will be Haldi ceremony. So let's just go and see those arrangements. Vicky! Are you going to stay near Lucky from now on until the wedding?" Gowri asked.

"Yeah! I am going there. He is whining that I forgot him completely and not even visiting him. But what can I do, here it is so much fun and can know many things from Asha about this. Now I really need to go there." Vicky replied and got up to leave.

We all chuckled and started to prepare for Haldi ceremony. We decided to do it during the lunch time. So that there will be time for everyone to get ready for wedding.

Finally the Haldi ceremony is started. We all boys decided to go near Lucky and let girls handle the ceremony here.

When we reached there, we saw Lucky getting applied by a paste of turmeric powder and mustard oil.

We too went near him and started applying him. At the end he was a mess completely.

Then one by one we poured a bucket of holy water on him. When it is finish, he was dragged to his room.

After few minutes he came out wearing his wedding attire. He is looking good in this one.

"So what now?" Vicky asked.

"After some time before we leave from here, there will be sehrabandi. My Dad will tie the sehra on my head." Lucky replied.

"It forms the most beautiful accessory of the groom. It is the trademark of an Indian groom." An elder man explained to us. And we all nodded listening to this.

"Ok then we both will leave now." Rahul said and we both left Lucky's house.

Then we both entered to see Asha sitting in the living room talking to somebody on the phone.

"So he talked to you. What did you told him Aunty?" Asha asked. Maybe she is talking to Radha aunty.

"So you told Dad everything. But you shouldn't have." She said rubbing her temple.

After few seconds she said "Then it means he actually thought what my wishes are and then accepted this proposal."

"Yeah! It is surprising that he even thought this much about me. But you shouldn't have told him about those things Aunty." Asha said sighing.

"Ok. I will think about it before deciding anything. Do you really think he is correct?" Asha asked frowning.

"That's what I thought." She said and hanged up after bidding 'Bye'.

"What happened?" Rahul asked.

"A lot have happened. Anyway let's just get ready otherwise we will have no time later." She said getting up.

"Asha! Can I talk to you?" I asked stopping her.

"Sure!" she replied standing there.

"Privately!" I added.

She nodded and we both went to the balcony in our floor. When ever we want to talk to each other this place became out talking spot.

I just hope this time there will be some positive answer after hearing me.

I just hope...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i decided to edit my first story "Unexpected marriage". I am sure you must have read that. I just edited outerly and after doing that i just want to say one thing to the readers.

How did you beared that story with those many mistakes guys? I want to put my hands together for you all. Seriously there are still few mistakes but it had more bfore.

I am going to do the same with remaining stories, i don't know what will happen then.....

Coming to this story, next chap will be the confession by Prem.

What do you think Asha's answer would be???

Don't forget the pics.....

Comment plz and vote....