Helped

I'm so sorry for not updating faster! It's been a week! I hope you find this chapter entertaining and sorry sorry sorry again for not writing for so long! Without further ado, enjoy! *does the thing Masked Royal does with his fingers*                                          

                                                            Lillie's POV

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts out. After several long, rambling books about next to nothing, I had finally found one. It sounded absolutely terrifying, as an understatement. I clutched it tightly in my fingers as the limo slid next to the Pokemon Center, where Liana was dashing out. Her midnight curls matched beautifully, I noticed, with her choice of shoes, a pair of dark green heels. I opened the door and scootched further to the left, allowing her to enter. "Meet at 3, after you're done changing?" I said cheerily. She nodded distractedly and stared furiously at the window as if blaming it. Her answer told me that she had figured it out too. I rested my head on the leather seat and groaned softly. As the car crunched its way through broken sticks and crumbling leaves into our estate, Liana smiled at me weakly and jumped out the door. I heard her tell herself the same sad thing over and over, 'Wait for ten minutes', after every deep breath. Sighing, I did the same and went to my room, listening to the therapeutic ticking of my clock until it chimed three o'clock. Perfectly on time, Liana burst into my room and sank down next to me. "What happened?" I asked quietly.

"To be short, I called my mom, she told me Mallow had the Gift, but that mine was stronger. And that she had it too and that whatever people with the Gift tell men they obey and that it gets worse with age," she paused to take a deep breath, staring expectantly at me. She probably guessed that I couldn't follow anything she said. "I know that. But I also found something else," my face clouded over on cue, enough to make Liana grasp my bed frame even tighter. "If a person is around one of them, the group called 'The Chosen', also known as the 'Gifted', too long, they will be cursed forever. Only if the person truly loves The Chosen woman will they not be affected," "So that means Ash doesn't really love Mallow?" the dark-haired beauty's smile grew wide. "Yes," I admitted. "I hadn't thought of it that way. But if he doesn't, then he was cursed. We need to cure him," I started up and paced back and forth across my room. Liana waited patiently for me to elaborate. "With the dance of Tapu Fini, the scales of Tapu Lele, the chime of Tapu Bulu, and the cry of Tapu Koko," I explained, nodding my head. She gawked at me for a second, then tilted her head. "Rewind?" I shrugged and plopped down again. "And how do we get those?" she sounded more honest and believing than I would have expected. "The easiest is Tapu Lele, but the others are not things that can be held like objects. Dancing, bells, and song are not objects, rather sounds and motions," I said slowly, trying to wrap my head around it. "Are you sure this is the way?" Liana's voice was not sarcastic, but hopeful like she really wanted to save Ash. "And how does that even help?" "We brew it in a drink and give it to him?" I suggested. I could nearly hear the cogs winding in her head, like deciding what to do. "Alright. Just let me pack."

Liana's POV

I raced to my room and picked up a blue backpack, awaking my Pokemon. "Where are you going?" piped Vaporeon, waving her front legs in the air in an adorable way. I quickly filled them in and laid the Pokéballs on the ground, too distracted to return them. I heard the buzz of them being sucked in and finished throwing in a hairband just as Lillie returned. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she wore a sailor-like shirt and a very short skirt. A white bag was slung over her shoulder. I sighed and dug into my suitcase, pulling out a convenient black dress that ended above my knees with elbow-length sleeves. After changing into that and a pair of flats, I picked up the Pokéballs and went after Lillie, tucking them safely in an outside pouch. "Off we go," I breathed. I hoped we could rescue Ash. Many things rid on it.