number twenty two.

Rose didn't even know how she felt about Dom, but she couldn't deny the way her heartbeat raced whenever she saw his face. She couldn't deny the butterflies that formed in her stomach whenever he was talking to her, making her feel like she was the only person in the world.

She cared about him, she knew that for sure, and both of the kisses they shared made her feel like her whole body was about to explode right there.

She wanted to throw up just thinking about it, knowing she'll get hurt if she won't stop those thoughts and those feelings. She kicked with her right leg the white, big wardrobe infront of her, her emotions exploding in her head.

Just as she felt her eyes starting to form with tears, her room's door bursted roughly open and Dominic stepped inside, looking very unquiet.

Rose was about to open her mouth to tell him to go away, but he started talking.

"You know what, Rose? You have no fucking right to burst to my life like that, mess with my head and emotions and have the damn nerve to tell me you mean nothing to me." He started but Rose cut him off, starting to talk.

"Dominic, you don't actually care about me! I'm just your stupid charity act, your silly helpless woman you picked from the street probably for your goddamn reputation. It was you who decided to mess with my head and my emotions! You know what, Dominic? I was better off at jail!" Rose was screaming at this point, tears streaming down her face, knowing she didn't mean the last sentence and her life with him is the best life she could ever have.

Dom just stood there and looked at her, shocked. He didn't raise his voice or got mad, but the hurt in his eyes was crystal clear.

"You have no fucking idea what you're even saying. From the first moment I saw you, you mesmerized me. You took me under your spell and made me feel like no other person ever did. You fucked with my systems, you're all I ever think about. My life isn't the fucking same without you. I need you. I need you more than oxygen. I can't live without you now."

He said, leaving Rose speechless.

"The only reason I still fuck with Ashley is that I'm too fucking scared to mess things up with you. I'm afraid you'll laugh at me and get out of my life the same sudden way you arrived. I'm terrified of fucking everything up like I do usually. I'm so goddamn terrified." He finished, letting out a heavy breath he was holding in.

"Dominic, are you serious?" Rose looked at him, looking for a sign of sarcasm or lies in his eyes. There was none.

She let a small smile creep into her face, making him smile the same way.

Rose didn't waste any time and jumped on him, feeling his arms warp tightly around her waist. After a minute of hugging desperately Rose started to fall off his grip and Dom's arms started to ache but he didn't let go of her and bounced her so now his grip was on her ass. She giggled and he squeezed it gently, making her squeal lightly.

Dom's legs started to ache and he fell down back on Rose's king-sized bed, not breaking the hug. His arms gripped her waist tightly and their lips connected, making a spark form on their hearts and bodies.

⁦⚠️⁩SMUT WARING⚠️

The kiss started to get heated as Dom grabbed her ass once again, making her gasp lightly. She took it as a chance to grab his white, loose shirt and almost tear it off of him. He chuckled in return and helped her take it off over his head.

Rose stared at his bare, white chest and his small abs in awe and unbottoned her shirt quickly.

Once her shirt was off she got on top of Dom once again, leaning down to kiss him but he stopped her by leaning his hand on her chest covered in her small, black bra. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked and she nodded with enthusiasm.

"Then take this the fuck off." He said and unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor as he lowered her head using his left hand to connect their lips again.

Their bare chests touched and Rose unbottoned his pants, getting a little help from him by taking them off. He did the same to her and suddenly moved from kissing her lips to her jaw and down her neck.

She moaned softly after he sucked on her sweet spot right below her jawline, leaving a red-purple watery mark on it.

He smirked in return and kissed a trail down to her underwear. Kissing and licking her inner thighs, making her breath get heavier.

His finger hooked to her wet panties and after a final kiss right on them, he moved them aside and sticked his tongue to her clit, making her back arch immediately and a shaky moan come out of her mouth.

He ate her out, her moans getting louder and higher until he realised she was getting closer. By one swift move he took his head out of between her legs, letting a whimper leave her mouth as the sudden lose of contect.

He quickly took his underwear down and threw them on the floor right before grabbing a L condom from his drawer and rolling it on his dick, causing Rose to gulp.

"What's wrong?" He stopped and looked her in the eyes. She smiled shyly with embarrassment and mumbled something. "I can't really hear you, love." He said.

"I- Dom, I'm a virgin." She said.

Dom raised his eyebrows but smiled respectfully.

"Don't worry hun. I will be careful. Thanks for telling me." He said, kissing her lips shortly before position himself at her entrance, entering his tip slowly inside her, causing a small whimper to escape her lips.

"I'm ready." She said and he nodded, shoving in his whole length, making her groan with pain, tears forming in her eyes.

He rolled his eyes back with pleasure and looked at her, waiting for her to approve. She looked back and nodded.

He started to move but she seemed uncomfortable, so he tried to move slower. Her face expression suddenly softened and she looked like she was finally feeling less pain.

He thursted a little faster now, making a moan escape her full, pink lips and turning him on even more.

A little after, Dom was laying down on his back on her bed as he was holding Rose's waist while she sat on him, bouncing her up and down fast and hard.

"I'm gonna.." Rose breathed out and Dom stopped her and groaned in return. "Me too, keep going keep going" and with that they both came to their release at the same time, Rose collapsing on his chest and rolling next to him on the bed.

"That was amazing." He said and bit his lip, making her laugh and agree with a smile.

Moments later, they were deep in sleep, her head resting on his chest and his head resting on hers while wrapping his left arm around her waist and holding her tightly.

And nothing felt more right.

~~~

SINS I'M A FUCKING SINNER SLSKNFNFN
but it's about fucking time they do it isn't it
This whole chapter is kinda cringe but Idc