number ten.

It's been almost a month since Rose Campbell met Dominic Harrison.

And heaven was on fire.

Department number nine was so loud you could almost hear them down from earth. Something like that didn't happen for like.. 76 years.

"No, it is wrong and he can't be with her anymore. Someone has to stop this madness!"

Angel number 8 said, his breathing very shakey and nervous, looking around him to see all the other angeles in the meeting nodding their heads with agreement.

"Listen you guys, I know it's bad and I know I have been saying the same thing ever since we were made and those stupid rules were created, but why can't we just leave them alone and let them be? They were meant for each other after all!"

Spoke angel number 11, causing everyone around her to sigh and shake their heads, some even sticking their hands to their foreheads.

"For god's sake Eleven, quit it already! They can't be together and you know it damn well. Not everything in life is a true love old love story. We can't let them be like this!" Number 14 said, followed by his mates agreement.

"So who's going down to them? Someone must stop them you know, we must follow the rules. Where is her angel? Who is he? Which one is he?" Number 4 spoke again.

"I believe he's someone from department 18 isn't he? With that big-ass beard right?"

The all department started laughing hysterically.

"Isn't he something! It's his god damn girl and he won't pay any attention! I mean I know we're the department who's on charge for these cases but man! Stop dreaming!" Angel number 6 said, laughing, followed by all of the others laughter.

"This stoner.. he does nothing all the time! Never doing his job. I don't believe somebody actually likes him. Poor girl of his, he's such a brickhead."

They spoke and spoke about him until nobody cared anymore and they were back to talking about things which weren't even about the meeting.

After a while the meeting broke down and every angel went to his own way.

-----

"What do you mean she met the love of her life? So? Great to her, let her be!" Angel number 32 said smiling, looking out of his window, putting his legs on his desk which was on department 18.

Rose's guardian angel.

"What do you mean let her be?" Frowned angel number 9, trying to catch his attention, facing his back.
"You can't just let her be. There are rules on this place. If you don't wanna be kicked down from heaven, you gotta make him get killed."

"Stop being such a jerkass. At least let them have sex."

Her angel said, smirking and turning to face angel number 9 for a second, smirking again and turning back to the window.

"No, sir, I don't think you get it!" 9 said, raising his voice a little in the last part of his sentence.

"We are going down to them. You must stop this man, number 32." He sighed.

"Remember? Just like the old times of you and me?" Number 9 half smiled and punched 32's shoulder playfully.

32 turned to him, looking pretty upset.

"Yes, nine, I remember. Damn well I remember. Oh and you must also remember Isabella, don't you?" 32 said, smiling sarcastically at him.

"I told you it was a mistake. Look, I don't know what it had to take for you to forgive me and trust me again, but I swear I will never do this again. Not this time. This time's on you. We'll go and if you don't trust me we can bring another angel from my department for our trip. It will be great, 32. Let me just try and make it up to you." Nine said, hope inside his big angelic eyes.

32 sighed. "Okay, fine. But I swear to god 9, if you do something to upset me once again," he started and got him closer to him. "I will personally make sure you won't see heaven ever again."

9 nodded nervously, almost crying.

"I promise." He started.

"But you have to promise me too we are going. On January 3rd.

32 looked at him angrily one more time, tapped his foot fast into the ground and sighed again.

"I promise."