number three.

Hey!
Please lmk what you think about this story so far, if I should continue it.
I'm really sorry for any English mistakes.
(Btw, I listened to Polygraph Eyes while writing this, I recommend listening while reading but do whatever you please.
Iluvu,
Have a good night

They stared at each other,
Him leaning on the top of her while they both were laying on the grass in the side of the road.

Rose had everything exploding in her mind, too many thoughts and things to say ran through her head, but she just couldn't let her words escape from her mouth.

The young boy didn't say a word too, although it looked like his mind was exploding, too.

He looked her deep in the eyes and it was like he could read her minds, and she felt the same too.

It seemed like everything around them stopped, the only two people who mattered in the world were the two of them.

Rose felt like her whole world is turning up-side down just by looking at him. She felt when her eyes met his, she could see her whole life passing through them. She could see her whole future, her dreams and her hopes.

It felt like a piece of her heart returned back to her.

She felt like she could stay there forever, it didn't mattered to her at all. Nothing had ever felt so right.

But she had to broke the beautiful silence.

"I'm fucking alive."

The hazel eyes of the confused boy got wide and he looked around him, probably dazed from the un-familiar situation.

He looked at her, and he didn't even feel like responding.

"What's your name."

He suddenly asked, not breaking eye contact.

They both felt like if their eye contact is gonna break, their life is gonna fall apart.

"Nevermind." She answered, taking a deep breath.

He gulped and nodded.

"How come I've never seen you around." He asked again, still frozed.

Rose looked down and felt like she could tell him her whole life story in a heartbeat, because it felt so fucking safe and right. But she chose to say
"I.. I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay. I'm Dominic." He replied.

She noticed he had a strong British accent and she let a little smile creep into her face.

He let one too and eventually they found themselves smiling at each other, saying nothing.

Nothing was too important for this moment to stop.