number twelve.

Dominic was going crazy, sitting on one of the chairs inside the waiting room in the hospital.

He wanted, he needed to see her. It's been probably a little more than a day he was waiting, completely tensed up, ignoring Ashley's calls and waiting for someone to come out of the room Rose was staying at.

After another hour and a half he was waiting, he realised he was actually very hungry, thirsty, tired, stinky, messy and some eras in his body turned numb.

He stood up ans started to shake his body to wake up a little, causing a few nurses who were around to turn their heads twards him and close their noses.

"Okay, okay, I get it y'all, I stink . but that's because you guys won't let me fucking in! You fucking avoid me from seeing the girl I care about and the girl who's ass's I saved. So fuck the hell off already before you judge someone!" he shouted, making sure to catch everyone's attention.

Too bad he actually caught everyone's attention.

"No, no! Let the fuck go of me!" Dom raised his voice even louder while he was being carried away out from the hospital by two large men who held on to him tightly.

"YOU FUCKERS!"

Were his last words before he got his ass dumped outside the hospital, left all alone- until the front door got opened slightly and one of the large men who held him before spoke.

"Oh and, go take a shower, man. You stink."

~~~

At the meanwhile, Dominic didn't know he was being watched.

"32, are you sure this is the man?" angel number 9 questioned his mate stressfuly.

"Yeeeep. Let's get over with it and go back to heaven. I'm sick of this place. Did you know, a guy had told me before I have to pay for the beer I took from his shop? I'm a motherfucking angel, and he wants me to pay?" 32 complianed.

9 chuckled quietly. "You do know that while we're here we don't have any halos or wings, we're taller and we look like absolute normal men?"

"Yes, I do, thank you 9. Now tell me, how the fuck am I supposed to end this man? Who even is he?" 32 said annoyed, looking pissed at his mate.

"I'll open his card for you. Just hold on a second." 9 said, quickly pressing some buttons on his watch and before you knew it a big, blue screen was floating above their heads.

Full name: Dominic Richard Harrison.
Date of birth: 5 August 1997.
Career: A famous artist.
ID number: 324567863.
Partner: Ashley Nicolette Frangipane
Face:

Partner: Ashley Nicolette FrangipaneFace:

"A handsome guy.." 9 murmured quietly.

"He's a famous artist huh? Let's go over and get to know him. Check out where he lives." said 32, and after not a while the pair were heading to Dom's house.

OK WAIT Y'ALL QUICK A/N I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO STOP WRITE BUT I HAD TO SHARE HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE COVER TO DOM'S NEW ALBUM I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED IT'S OUT IN EXACTLY A WEEK AND A DAY AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TWO DAYS AFTER SO IT'LL BE LIKE A BIRTHDAY PRESENT I'M SO SO EXCITED TO LISTEN TO IT AND I'M SO FOOKING EXCITED FOR THE NEW ERA I'M SURE IT'LL BE KILLING

OK BACK TO THE STORY

~~~

After Dominic finished taking a quick yet good shower, eating and fixing himself up a bit he rushed out the door as fast as he could, but was stopped by the sight of two weird men he never saw around before.

"Excuse me young man, are you by any chance Dominic Harrison?" 32 said as he came closer to him, capturing every single little detail of Dom's face, making him clearly uncomfortable.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" he replied, looking around, wanna go already.

"I'm tré, and this is my mate nate. We're big fans." 32 said before he shook Dom's hand.

"It's lovely to meet ya lads. I gotta go real quick now, I'm sorry. Cheers you too!" Dom said and got in his car.

He could somehow sense they were trouble.

32 and 9 watched him as he drove away, leaving them alone.

And now, they knew exactly how this man's going to end himself.

Ahhh guys sorry for the kinda short chapter!
Here's a picture of Dommie's new album and a gif to make u smile.