number nine.

"Who's jacket is this?" Ashley turned to face Dom slowly.

Dom gulped quietly, knowing he got himself in a bad kind of trouble.

"Ashley.." he got closer to her slowly and carefully, "it's not what you think. I swear. It's just that.. the girl I drove to her house, Rose.. gave me her jacket since I was cold. I swear nothing else." He lied and let out a breath knowing he made a pretty good lie, since Rose's jacket was bigger than her in like 3 sizes anyway.

"Oh well." She started.
"So we might go jump by her house to drop this..." She said, pronouncing the last word in disgust.

Dom gulped and nodded. "O-ok Ash, I'll tell her to meet us here, I'll text her the address."

"Why won't we come to her house?!" She told him, a bit more loudly so he had to cover his ears from that sudden burst.

"Because, Ash, she dosen't deserve us to go to her house. She has to walk all the way over here by herself because she made you upset and nobody who made my girl upset should get treated good."

Ashley smiled a satisfied smile and bit her lips. "So I see you do love me." She smirked. "Do you know what happens to people who love me and I'm in a relationship with them?" She gave him a little evil smirk and dropped him into the bed.

~~~~~

Rose didn't know what time is it, but she saw the sun starting to get ready to set down.

She sighed, thinking Dom probably forgot about her.

Rose: hi:)

Dom: heyyy:) when can I come?

Rose: um idc really I don't have much to do anyways

Dom: is 30 minutes from now good?

Rose: no, it's actually terrible. You can't come since you made me wait.

Dom: wait no what Rose I'm so sorry holdon I'll be there in 10 I promise I'll just get ready as fast as I can and drive real quick I'm so sorry

Rose: haha Dom chill I was just messin around with ya of course u can come whenever u want

Dom: wow Rosie tnx for freaking me out🙄 I almost slipped on my pants😩