011

it's been 11 days since the sleepover. wendy and i have been super close with each other to the point where i've gone to her house multiple times. i even told her that i lived with mr.mertle and she didn't even judge at all. i haven't really talked to the boys that much except smalls. we sit next to each other for physics.

sometimes, i'd sneak glances to look at them, sometimes i seen them staring at me. it was an on and off thing.
"hello auroraaa".
"hm- oh i'm sorry wendy, what were you saying?"
she quickly pouted. "hey! i just said a lot of things and now i have to repeat them again!"
"oh i'm sorry, just put it in small words".
"basically i'm saying that since summer is coming uppp, how about we both work as lifeguards together?"
"oh absolutely not".
"WHATTTT! aurora come onnnnn!"
"i want to stay home and sleep all day".
"pfft no that's not happening".
"and why not".
"uhm well... i kinda signed up both of us to intern there".
"WENDY."
"WHAT IM SORRY!"
i groaned in discomfort. 'this will be such a pain', i thought. i eventually agreed thinking that could get me out of the house and not be bored once in a while. saturday we had to go to the pools and take classes, i think.

[skip to saturday bc why not]

why did i agree to this. i got home and fell asleep. well rewind the day. i woke up at 8:25 and got ready. i met wendy halfway there and we walked the rest of the way. she was talking about how she's so excited. i just nodded and sighed. when we got there, this guy greeted us and oh em gee. he was handsome! his smile made me weak, but he was flirting with wendy. so i just stayed quiet until he taught us many things. wendy and him worked with each other and i worked with a girl. they taught us everything until we got to the cpr stuff.

i had to work with a girl. and when i turned around, wendy and the guy were making out. i immediately turned around not even daring to see it anymore. i started to go low on the girl but she grabbed my head and forced me to go down. i'll admit she's a good kisser but i just didn't expect it. i pulled away in shock and told wendy i was leaving home. she gave me a thumbs up and went back to what she was doing. the girl winked at me and said that i passed. i gave her a little fake smile and left home. i'm never doing that with wendy again.

a/n: i'm starting to be back again! thank you all for 31.8 k reads! <3