009

𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺

wendy and i were having fun at the carnival. we ate cotton candy, drank slushees, went on rides. it was the best. she invited me over to meet her other friends. i was nervous, but agreed. she started walking and i followed behind her, fumbling with my fingers.
"hey guys !" wendy called out.
everyone turned around, staring. they're all so gorgeous. they said said hi and pulled wendy into a hug. i was just standing there, being awkward. that was until a guy come up to me. holy, he was handsome.
"hey, you're aurora right?"
"uh yeah, howd you know?"
"well i heard about you getting into a fight with my cousin".

my eyes widened in shock. THATS HIS COUSIN?! i looked down, straight up embarrassed. red forming onto my face. his hand went on my face, pulling my chin up. we were making eye contact.
"i'm so sorr-"
"it's alright dear, i won't say anything" he says, cutting me off and smirking.
"i forgot to say, my name's erin. pleasure to meet your acquaintance", he says, kissing my hand. he's a pleaser alright.

i looked sideways, feeling flustered. he grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear, sending my chills down my spine.
"wanna go somewhere private".
i nodded hesitant. he grabbed my hand and let me into a haunted house. i gulped. i hate scary things. we gave the person a ticket and walked in. we walked in. first minute we were in, i screamed, grabbing onto erin for the rest of tour.
i was shaken. all erin did was laugh at me. what a dick. he led me to an alleyway and pushed me against a wall.
"erin wha-"

he wasted no time kissing me. i yelped in shock.
i tried to get him off of me, but i couldn't. he was way too strong for me. he got off of me and i pushed him away.
"what the hell!"
"what"?
"why would you kiss me".
"you wanted to kiss me. everyone does".

i scoffed. hes disgusting.

"i don't want to kiss you. i'm interested in someone else".
"dear, you're interested in me. i know, i'm just too handsome".
"in your dreams".

i tried walking past him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down, with him being on top of me.
"what the f-"

he kissed me again, feelings his hands roam around my body. i squirmed and squirmed until i kicked his private. he got off of me, grunting in pain.
"WHAT WAS THAT"!
"fuck you erin".

i walked away from him. when i was gone, it started to rain. great, just great. this night is officially the worst. i started to walk home, until i heard a very familiar voice. benny.

"AURORA WAIT".

i turned around. we looked at each other.

"benny".
"aurora".

i smiled and chuckled. the rain still pouring.

"BENNY"!
"AURORA"!

we ran to each other, him picking me up. my legs around his waist. we looked at each other, and hugged once again.

"i'm so sorry. i shouldve been with you for our date. i mess things up and i'm such an idiot for that".
"just shut up and kiss me".

he smiled and leaned in. our lips connected. our kiss lasted a minute but it was so passionate. so genuine. i leaned back, breaking the kiss. i got off of benny and hugged him. he hugged me back, his hands around my waist. we heard some music playing and started slow dancing in the rain. it was the happiest moment in my life.

ps: you can imagine any other song :)