001

「 𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 」

i was woken up to my dog, hercules barking. awh man, i was having a good dream. i guess i gotta calm hercules down now.  i walked downstairs to see mr. mertle.
" oh good morning mr. mertle !"
"good morning aurora!"
i popped open the fridge to find something to eat. the only thing was an apple and some expired milk. disgusting. i poured out the milk, grabbed the apple and took a bite out of it. it's fine since today was grocery shopping day.
i walked out in the back, in which hercules ran to me. he then started licking me and i laughed. i started petting him until a baseball came over the fence.
"OH COME ON MAN!"
"BENNY THIS IS THE THIRD TIME!"
i chuckled softly. benny hm? he must be good. i was about to grab the ball until hercules got in first. he put it where all the balls are at. in his cage. i rolled my eyes playfully and back inside to change. i put on some jean shorts, a white button up shirt, a cap and some converse. i put on a cute little yellow bow and walked out. mr. mertle was in his office, probably watching baseball. i told him where i was going to go and he told me to be safe as i nodded.

i walked out of the house with money in my hand. i started humming my favorite song dad used to sing to me that was until a baseball hit my head. that hurt. i rubbed my head, feeling a little bump forming. i looked to my left and seen a group of boys running to me, asking me a whole bunch of questions.
"ARE YOU OKAY!"
"DOES IT HURT!"
"ARE YOU BLEEDING!"
"BENNY SERIOUSLY!"
i simply told them i was fine. i smiled genuinely, and they all rubbed there heads slightly while blushing a bit ? wow. this one boy walked up to me. 'he's super cute'. he had brown hair, pretty green eyes. god, he's beautiful.
"hey, i'm really sorry i hit you", he said, looking down.
"it's alright, there's no worry or anything. i'm fine!", i said quickly, getting red while being embarrassed. he looked up at me and smiled. his smile is absolutely adorable. he reached his hand out for me to shake.
"i'm benny".
"aurora", i said back, smiling.
we looked at each other for a few minutes, red popping up on our faces. oh i remembered. i need to go to the store. i snapped out of my gaze, said my goodbyes and ran to the store.

「 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒 」

i watched as aurora left. my oh my, she's pretty. i snapped out of my trance as i saw the boys smirking. oh no, not this again. i groaned as i knew what was about to come.
"YOU LIKE HERRRR!"
"DOES BENNY HAS A LITTLE CRUSH!"
"SHES TOTALLY INTO YOU!"
i rolled my eyes. we just met. we can't have a crush on each other. besides, baseball is more important than a girl.
"look, she's pretty but i'm not ready. besides, baseball is super important over a girl. come on guys, grow up".
they muttered a sorry and we got back to playing baseball. me having a crush? not. i just seen her. it's not like i'm gonna see her again..