"Why do we stop here?", Jungkook opened his mouth first as he looked at the same direction as me.

I turned to look at him and asked, "Do you remember this place?"

He looked around for a while before meeting my eyes again, "I remember it wasn't this big the last time I came here with my mom."

I sighed at his answer. "When's that? Nine years ago?", I asked while trying not to sound annoyed with him. He has amnesia, he was not telling me lies. I should stay patient with him for now.

"Uh...yeah.", he gave me a short smile with that answer.

"Great.", I muttered before I decided to leave that place.

"You haven't answered my question. Why did we stop here?", he repeated his question earlier as I started to drive again.

"Forget it.", I shut him off with that as I ignored him for our next destination.

❤❤❤

The art gallery. I brought him to the building where he introduced me to Suga. Since it has passed midnight and the building is closed, I just told him when we went there and what we did. He was surprised to know Suga is the famous Agust D. He only remembered that talented painter as his senior who was the laziest person at school. He did not remember us.

The third place around the city that I took him next was the theme park, Mono. It was kind of peaceful to see it from outside of the main entrance. Some of the lights are opened and it helped me to tell Jungkook about that place. But then, again...he did not remember us.

The university. The fourth place I can think of to help him remember something. If he cannot remember a thing about us being together, maybe he can remember something from his studying life here. Furthermore, we did saw each other a lot back then. We just never talked to each other at that time. Maybe he can get a bit of his memory back from here.

"I...don't know. I can't remember anything about this place either.", he said as we stopped at the lake of the university.

"Seriously?", I asked, now I am losing my patience.

"It's hard to believe but I totally have no idea of this university. I had a dream to study in US, you know?", he might be joking but I can't laugh.

"Well, you know what? Let's just call it a day. I've wasted three hours out here when I can sleep peacefully but I still couldn't help you, Jungkook. Let's stop here.", I said as I entered my car back.

However, Jungkook stayed standing out there making me had to shout his name to get inside my car.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

It was a tiring day for me. I went looking for Chaeyoung at the bakery and then, at her apartment. Then, we went around the town to the places she knew I had been before. However, I still could not regain any of those memories.

But, there was still one thing in my mind. What are we? How was our relationship before? She did not tell me about that. She was just merely telling me that we went to the art gallery together because of my work. Same thing for the theme park, she said we went there hanging out with our friends. That's all. She did not say anything about us being together. So, did we really were together before?

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The shocked face of Jungkook when I woke him up as we reached my apartment made me worried of him. I realized he was sweating like he just had a bad dream or something. So, I asked him if he is alright.

"I...I...I remember the accident.", he said as he rubbed his face with his palms. "I was...I was driving and got a message. Then, it happened. I...I remember the blaring honk...the...the crash...", he stuttered while telling me about the accident that made him having amnesia now. "I was spinning...it...it's all too fast, that's all I remember...", he said before I realized he was crying while hiding it under his palms.

"That's all...", he sobbed making me had to think of how to help him in this situation.

"Jungkook, it's okay. Don't force yourself.", I told him as I softly patted his shoulder trying to console him.

He kept on sobbing quietly as I tried to tell him to take it slowly. He did not have to force himself to remember everything. It hurts me to see him like this.

"I try...to remember something about us...but why did I have to remember the accident instead?", he finally spoke after a few minutes.

"It's okay. Sooner or later, you will get there. Don't force yourself to remember everything too fast. I don't like to see you this way, Jungkook.", I told him as I wiped his sweats off with the tissue in my hand.

❤❤❤

He tried.

🤗🤗