"LEAVE ME FIROZ! She isn't going to spill out that nicely! LEAVE ME!" Shahzaib bhai shouted while looking into my eyes, making me feel like a culprit.

He pushed firoz aside and walked towards me with long and heavy steps. As he stand in front of me, he clutched my jaw with his right hand while his eyes pierced into mine. Akib hold his shoulders to pull him away, Shahzaib bhai look back at him not leaving me yet.

"Get away." He warned akib, Akib look at me with apologetic eyes and backed away. Shahzaib bhai snapped his face towards me while pulling my face closer to him. The grip is tight, making me feel that my face will be swollen if he leaved it.

"You don't know the language of being nice but I know how to make you spill out the truth." He said and jerk me away.

I stumbled back but took the hold of the edge of bed which made me still. My jaw is paining, like someone has punched me. When I got up, suddenly Shahzaib bhai put his right arm around my thighs and pulled me over his shoulder. A scream left my mouth as I feel the fear of falling down, I quickly clutch on his back. My hair are open, making everything more difficult and my dupatta, it got stretched tightly down my right shoulder.

"Sha-shahzaib bhai... Pu-put me do-down. I'll fa-fall... Please." I pleaded while crying. I am feeling nothing but a mess right now.

Instead of listening, he started walking out of my room than towards the hall. After coming in hall, from the side I saw many bodyguards aiming their gun towards my parents, uncle and aunty and my brothers.

"LEAVE MY DAUGHTER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP BEING SHAMELESS SHAHZAIB!" I heard my baba shouting.

"Shameless! Shameless is what your daughter has done and I won't leave her until she tells me the DAMN TRUTH!" Shahzaib bhai shouted.

"I haven't done anything! Please believe me!" I said while whimpering.

"Shahzaib, Shahzaib... Have mercy... We will find farah! Please leave my daughter! Please Shahzaib, she is our dignity.. If you will take her like this than what will everyone think? They will think wrong Shahzaib... Please leave my daughter... Please..." I heard Ammi pleading to him while joining her both hands together.

"LEAVE MY SISTER! I'LL KILL YOU! LEAVE HER!" I look towards Abdullah, who is crying mess while his breath labored and his face became all red.

His trying to get free from the hold of the muscular bodyguard, the guard is clutching my brother's collar from the back which resulted the t-shirt get tighten around his neck.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LEAVE MY BROTHER! HE CAN'T BREATHE, YOU IDIOT! MORON! MONSTER!" I shouted and wiggle in Shahzaib bhai's hold to get free.

"SHUT UP! Stay still or else you'll know what I am capable of!" Shahzaib bhai shouted.

"NO! LEAVE ME!" I shouted and shifted my waist forcefully off of his shoulder which resulted him to loose his hold and me to fall down.

"Ahh!" I screamed when my wounded right hand touch the cold tiled ground.

"SHAHNO-!" Ammi screamed.

BANG!

Her scream remained unfinished, my eyes remain glued to the ground as I was about to stand up. Who did got shot? My heart stopped as if it never have beaten. My eyes aren't allowing themselves to look up and see who is hurt. Sweats covered my body as my lips and throat became dry, I was a mess now. Soon the flowing blood on the ground took my attention as I followed it towards the source it coming from. My form trembled, my hands and feet went cold and eyes widen.

"Ab.. Ab.. ABDULLAH!" I screamed and run towards him.

He got shot in left leg, holding his leg with both of his hand he cried. My heart broke at the sight of my little brother being hurt. I bent down in front of him and quickly removed my dupatta. My hands were trembling as hell. I quickly wrapped the white dupatta which is already soaked in my blood around his leg.