"Sorry chik-"

"Your so fucking clingy" he shot

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Give me some space for once"

"Ok" she said as she hung her head down. She walked away and gathered some of their things. She was walking back to the bus after she said goodbye to her brother and got on. She sat in the same seat she had sat in with Chikara on the way there thinking it would be the same on the way back. Once Chikara got on the bus he walked past her to a single seat on the other side. She looked at him, he saw her looking but didn't look at her. He knew he hurt her feelings by doing that but he wanted to be alone.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" Yamaguchi said as he got on the bus, y/n shook her head so he sat down beside her. "You ok?" She shrugged "you can use me as a pillow if you want" he smiled sweetly at her

"Thanks" she said leaning on his shoulder and falling asleep soon after. Yamaguchi ended up falling asleep as well, his head gently landing on Y/n's when he did. Chikara saw this and got jealous. That should be him, she should be falling asleep on him, he is her boyfriend after all. They looked like a couple, they shouldn't though, because that was his girlfriend.

When they got back Ennoshita went straight to the gym. Y/n stayed with Yamaguchi, that made Ennoshita mad. She was clinging to Yamaguchi, a guy who wasn't her boyfriend.

Once everyone was finished cleaning they were sent home. Ennoshita waited for Y/n at the gate. He held out his hand for her to take, but she didn't. He sighed and put his hand in his pocket and they left. The walk was silent. He walked her up to her door, they didn't say a word until he heard a small

"Goodnight, Chikara"

"Goodnight, y/n"

Then she went into her house closing the door behind her. He stood there for a moment. Once he turned around and left it had started to rain. He stepped out in the rain and felt drops on his face, he couldn't tell if it was rain or tears. He walked back to his house and walked in, ignoring the greetings he got from his parents and sister. He went straight to his room and flopped onto his bed.

Eventually Ennoshita got up and left his room to get a shower. He went back to his room, still not saying a word to his family. The rain had picked up and was turning into a storm. He immediately thought about her. Would she want him to go to her? Would she want him to comfort her during this storm?

Screw it

He left his room and headed toward her house. Ignoring his parents and sister asking where he was going in this storm. When he got to her house he lifted the mat in front of the door and grabbed the key from under it. He unlocked the door and locked it behind him. He went straight to her room and opened the door to find her with her head in her knees on her bed.

She felt the bed dip beside her soon after two arms wrap around her. She knew who it was. It wasn't her younger brother because he didn't know of her fear of storms. She didn't want him to think she was lame so she didn't tell him. She knew it was Chikara.

"I'm sorry" he said "I shouldn't have snapped at you" she wrapped her arms around him now as well "I shouldn't have taken my anger at myself out on you" she felt tears on her hair "I'm so sorry"

"Thank you" she said

"For what?"

"For coming here tonight, even though we weren't really speaking to each other, you still came here"

"Of course I came here, I love you, I never want you to be alone when you're scared" he said squeezing her tighter "even if I'm extremely mad at you, I'm still gonna come hold you if there's a storm"

"Thank you" she said looking up at him and pulling him into a kiss. He deepened the kiss putting his left hand on the side of her head, his fingers in her hair, his right hand on her waist. Her left hand resting on his right arm and her right hand resting on his chest. The kiss they shared had turned into a make out session. He pulled her into his lap, she was now straddling him, her arms now around his neck and his around her waist. They kissed until their lips where numb. She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, listening to every breath he took. She wanted to stay in this moment forever. He moved them to where they where laying on her bed, her head was still resting on his chest.

"I'm gonna take that as an apology accepted" he chuckled

"Yeah" she laughed burying her face in his chest

"I love you, Y/n" he kissed the top of her head

"I love you too, Chikara"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1572

Ok y'all's comments are so sweet 🥺💕

I love each and every one of you ❤️

Stay safe!

Thanks for reading!
~Joanna 💕

P. S. : sorry if anywhere in this book or any of my other books where a "tall" or "talk" is supposed to be a "y'all" is. I'm from the south. I think that explains it 😂

Honestly are you really from the south if your phone doesn't autocorrect tall or talk into y'all

(My phone legit autocorrect tall every single time to y'all and I was getting aggravated 😂)