Chapter 17: Kawaii Teasing and Analyzing

(Time skip to the next day)

Kenji was cuddling Kairi in the spoon position while the two were sleeping together.

The Pinoy Samurai slowly woke up as the morning sun shined through the window. Kenji smiled and kissed Kairi's head repeatedly which made the Pirate Princess smile. Then under the covers, Kenji's hand gently stroked her thigh, which made Kairi lightly moaned in comfort.

Kairi: Kenji-kun...

The sound of Kairi moaning his name made Kenji smile as he gently pulled the NXT Women's Champion close to cuddle with her while his hand continued to stroke her thigh.

Kairi moaned softly as she slowly started to wake up; she then turned to face Kenji as she put her hand on his cheek while her cute smile was on her face.

Kenji: why are you so kawaii?

Kairi giggled and lightly blushed as she kissed Kenji lightly on his nose and lips.

Kairi: you always know how to say sweet things

Kenji: it's my charms

Then the Pinoy Samurai smirked mischievously and immediately went on top of the Pirate Princess while she gasped and blushed heavily.

Kairi: Kenji-kun...

The Samurai proceeded to kiss her lips which Kairi happily and immediately kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Then the Pinoy Samurai moved down to her neck which made the Pirate Princess gasp and laugh as her boyfriend was kissing and tickling her neck.

Kairi: Kenji-kun!

She begged him while she was still laughing as she flailed her arms and legs around; Kenji went to lightly nibble her neck. After a minute, Kenji pulled back to let Kairi catch her breath.

Kenji: aww, it seemed I marked the Pirate Princess

Kairi: Kenji-kun...

She felt the tingling sensation on her neck, while Kenji smirked at her. Then the Pirate Princess smirked as she pushed him down and straddled him.

Kairi: ...now it's my turn

She leaned in and kissed him on the lips before going down to his neck; Kenji did all he could to escape from the grip of his Pirate girlfriend, but he could only do is melt from her touch and eventually give in to the Pirate Princess. After a minute, Kairi pulled back to see the shocked face of Kenji as she left another X marks the spot on his neck.

Kairi: now we're even

She giggled and laid her head on his chest. The Pinoy Samurai gently stroked her head and back as they embraced gently. Then they got out of the bed and went to begin their day. As Kenji was preparing the coffee, Kairi received a notification from her phone. She went on her phone to see it was an Instagram tag.

Curious, Kairi unlocked her phone and saw that Triple H has announced this week's NXT as an open invite to anyone from Raw and SmackDown, and that one of the matches has been confirmed as according to the Game himself.

tripleh: this week's @wwenxt is an open invitation to anyone from Raw and SmackDown. As for one of the matches of the show, it has been confirmed WWE Champion @alexio.auditore will team up with his wife and Raw Women's Champion @alexa_bliss_wwe_ to take on the team of NXT Champion @kenji_cruz and NXT Women's Champion @kairisane_wwe in a mixed tag team match

This Wednesday on NXT: NXT Champion Kenji Cruz and NXT Women's Champion Kairi Sane will battle the couple of WWE Champion Alex Auditore and Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss in an interbrand mixed tag team match