Chapter 28: Treasure of Love

After their championship matches were already started to put together for the next NXT Takeover, Kairi and Kenji looks to spend some time alone together for relaxation and love. Io sent the Pirate Princess pictures of her and Vasil's day at the amusement park.

Kairi: Io-san and Vasil-kun are so cute together

Kenji: they are, just like us

Kairi smiled and gave her Samurai boyfriend a kiss on his cheek.

Kairi: you know Kenji-kun, we didn't really celebrate our big win at Survivor Series

Kenji: you made a good point Kairi, so what do you want to do?

Kairi: anything, but it doesn't matter what we do because we have each other

She gave him a cute smile.

Kenji: okay babe, we can start with this

Kairi: hmm nani?

Kenji smirked as he began to kiss Kairi on her lips. The Pirate Princess instantly kissed him back and got on top of him to straddle his body. She moaned in pleasure as she made out with her boyfriend.

Kenji's hands roamed over Kairi's body before he felt on her soft treasure butt. He gave her treasure booty a gentle squeeze and massage, making Kairi moan in satisfaction. Then the Pirate Princess went down to kiss his neck, making the Pinoy Samurai moan as well.

Hearing Kenji moan was music to Kairi's ears; she continued her work on his neck before leaving a mark on it.

Kenji: K-Kairi, what did you do?

Kairi giggled.

Kairi: see for yourself, babe

Kenji went to the mirror to see the mark left on his neck. He blushed a bit and then smirked.

Kenji: no shame to hide it

Kairi: are you gonna give me one too?

Kenji smirked as he went in the bed and gently pull Kairi down to kiss her. The Pirate Princess giggled and instantly kissed him back. It didn't take too long for Kenji to go down and kiss her neck, which made Kairi smile and moan in pleasure.

The Samurai gently sucked on her neck before leaving a mark on it.

Kenji: now we're even, babe

Kairi giggled as she gently rubs the tingly spot on her neck.

Kairi: arigato, my love

Kenji smiled as he got up and cooked breakfast for the two of them.

Kenji: babe, feel free to look through the TV to see if anything is good

Kairi: hai

As the Samurai cooked, the Pirate Princess looked through the TV channels to find anything for them to watch. After Kairi kept changing, she heard a familiar roar from the TV.

Kairi: Kenji-kun, it's Gojira!

Kenji: oh really? Which movie?

Kairi took a closer look at the design of the radioactive lizard.

Kairi: oh, it's the American version from 2019

Kenji: oh yes, encore, but this time, we watch it on the TV

Kairi: and lucky for us, it just started, is the food ready?

Kenji: give me a minute, and it will be ready

Kairi: it smells good over there

Kenji smiled as he set the food on two plates. Then he went over to give Kairi her food and drink.