Chapter 13: Samurai Meets Vulture

With Takeover one week from Sunday, Kairi and Kenji decided to continue with their celebration until the Pirate Princess got a message from her best friend Io.

Kairi: Io says she's inviting us to the beach, and she's bringing a special friend along

Kenji: special friend? I'm curious

Kairi: me too

Kenji: we should get ready then

Kairi: it's too early, I want to stay in bed with you some more

Kenji: what do you want to do then, Kairi-san?

Kairi smiled and got on top of Kenji and straddled him. She then brought her face close while the cute smile was still on her face.

Kairi: I want to do this

She dove her lips down for a hot and passionate kiss. It got even hotter when Kairi went down to his neck while she felt Kenji's hand going down to her bottom. She giggled and let his hand go down there. Kenji gave Kairi's bottom a gentle squeeze and the Pirate Princess pulled back as she laughed.

Kairi: Kenji-kun, that tickles!

She squirmed around in his arms, but the Samurai kept his grip on Kairi. After a minute, Kenji let go and Kairi catch her breath after all the laughing.

Kenji: so what time do we have to meet Io and her special friend?

Kairi: she said around lunch time, so that's plenty of time for us

Kenji: alright, I'll go make breakfast

Kairi got on his back and wrapped her arms and legs around him. The Samurai carried her to the kitchen and set her down on the table. The Pirate Princess watched her man cook while she had a cute and dreamy smile on her face. She dreamed of one day of him holding the NXT Championship while she is holding the NXT Women's Championship, solidifying themselves as NXT's top couple.

Her daydream abruptly ended as Kenji waved his hand in front of her face.

Kenji: food is ready

Kairi: okay

Kenji: what were you smiling about?

He chuckled and smirked.

Kairi: oh, I'm just dreaming that you and I are at the top of NXT with our titles

Kenji put his hands on her cheeks and touched his forehead with hers.

Kenji: that dream will come true; I'll end Adam Cole's prophecy

Kairi: and I'll end Shayna's bullying and long reign

Kenji: and NXT will be better than ever

The two shared a kiss and then they went to eat their breakfast. After that, Kairi took the shower first while Kenji went on his phone. He saw that NXT GM William Regal has organized a six man tag team match for next week as Kushida teams with #DIY to take on the Undisputed Era with Kenji and Adam at ringside.

A few minutes later, Kairi was done showering as she came out with a towel wrapped around her body.

Kairi: Kenji-kun, you can take a shower now

Kenji: okay

The Samurai walked to the bathroom, but he couldn't stop staring at his beautiful girlfriend. Kairi smirked and teased him by playing on the part where the towel is wrapped.

Kairi: don't hurt yourself, baby

Kenji: ...

He walked backwards before he bumped into a wall, which made her laugh. Kenji found the door knob and he got in and shut the door. Kairi giggled at his expense.