Chapter five:

I woke up to crying, a light sobbing which was slowly increasing. I looked at the time, 3:00am! I got up and went over to the cot to see the tiny doctor shaking and sobbing.
"Poor thing! Wake up, doctor! Wake up! It's okay! Mummy's here! Wake up, Doctor!" I said shaking him softly. He woke up and looked at me with tear-filled brown eyes.
"Mummy?! I had dweam, mummy! I had a bad dweam!" He said tears running down his face.
"It's okay! It's over now! Mummy's here!" I said soothingly, picking up the terrified little Timelord. I went over to my bed and sat him on my lap.
"Do you want to tell Mummy what it was about?" I asked him.
"I dweamt that monsters hurt you and kidnapped me!" He sobbed.
"Oh darling! I would never let that happen ok! I wouldn't let anyone take you, ok! I promise!! I love you, Doctor!" I comforted him.
"I love you too, Mummy!!" He said and stood up on my knees, put his little hands on my shoulders and kissed my cheek.
I blushed. I smiled at the adorable little alien and leaned over and kissed his cheek as well. He giggled.
He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Right! Back to bed little one!" I told him.
"No! What if monsters come back!!" He cried.
"Mummy won't let the monsters come back! Don't worry, doctor!! Would you like to sleep with me for the rest of the night, Doctor?" I asked him.
"Yes, please, mumma!" He replied instantly.
"Ok! Hop in!" I said opening the sheets. The little Doctor crawled in and laid his head on the pillow.
I hopped in beside him.
"Goodnight Doctor!" I said and kissed his little forehead.
"Goodnight mumma!" He replied with a smile.
We both fell back to sleep.

Light shone through my bedroom window. I woke up and felt something heavy on my stomach.
I looked down to see The Doctor sleeping on my belly. I couldn't dare move and wake him. I just laid there and watched him slumber. He was so cute to watch. His little mouth was half open dribble dripping down onto my pyjama shirt.
I looked at the time on my phone.
"7:00am! I gotta get to work!" I said as I carefully woke the Doctor.
"Mumma!!" He roused.
"Sorry darling, but mummy has to go to work!" I told him as I ran around and got ready for work.
"Can I come too, mummy?" He asked looking up at me hopefully.
"Well I can't leave you here, can I?!" I said. "You can bring your two big dinosaurs with you if you want, cause it can get boring sometimes!"
"Yay! Dinosaurs!!" He cried happily and ran out of the room to get his beloved dinosaur toys.
"Ok! We'll have breakfast, brush our teeth, get you dressed, then we'll head off. Ok?" I told him, putting my top on.
"Okay mumma!" He said still hugging his dinosaurs.
"Good boy! Let's go!" I said smiling at the little Timetot.

We had our breakfast, brushed our teeth, I got The Doctor dressed in his little brown pinstripe suit and cream converse sneakers, I grabbed my stuff for work, picked up the Doctor who was grasping tightly the two toy Dinosaurs, he adored so much.
I walked out of the house and into the Tardis. I put the little Doctor down to play with his Dinosaurs, then flicked the appropriate switches then flew to work, once again landing in one of the car parks.

"Ok, Doctor! We're here!" I said and picked up the little Timelord, who had his beloved Dinosaurs clutched to his chest. I opened the doors and went out and shut them behind me.
I put the doctor down and herded him towards the back doors of my work.
"It's dark here mummy! What if there's Monsters?!" He asked warily stepping into back section of the place where I work.
"Well, if there is, your dinosaurs can scare 'em off!" I said enthusiastically to the little Timelord.
"Yeah! Roar! Back monsters! Back! Or my dinos will eat you! Rawr!" Yelled the Doctor, shaking the toys around making them roar and make the noises that they make.
I went up and opened the heavy back door to the office where I work.
"Ok! I think the monsters are gone now! C'mon mister in you go!" I told the Doctor ushering him inside. He picked up his dinosaurs and hurried through the door. He looked around the office, his face dropped, disappointed with something.
"What's up, Doctor?" I asked.
"It's not bigger on the inside mummy!" He stated.
"Of course it's not. It's not the Tardis!" I said.
He looked at me, then shrugged and kept exploring the back room where all the files were kept.
Then Joanne Mewnarch, one of my colleagues came in, she works in the same room as me her desk was behind the big filing desk where I worked from, she sometimes brings her little girl of the same age as the Doctor in, someone who could keep the Doctor entertained while worked.
"Good morning Georgia! Who were you talking to?" She asked.
"Um-" I started but was interupted by the Doctor rushing out holding something in his hand, it was one of Serenity's, Joanne's daughter's, toys.
"Look, Mummy! Look!" He cried excitedly holding up the toy fairy.
"Yes! It's a fairy!" I said.
"Fairies aren't real mumma! They're myths!" He stated then chucked the toy behind him.
Jo looked down at the little toddler, totally confused at the situation.
"Um...." She said in confusion.
"Oh! Jo. This is Doctor. Doctor this is Jo!" I said grabbing the little boy's shoulders and turning him towards my colleague.
"Hello Jo!" He said and waved his little hand.
"Hello, Doctor!" She said still a little confused.
"Uh... I can explain but it's a little complicated and a bit weird!" I told her.
"Please tell me! Is he yours?" She asked.
"Uh... No! But he thinks I'm his mother, so I just play along." I replied then proceeded to tell her the whole story about how I travelled with the doctor and got caught by the master and the Daleks and how he got turned into a toddler. She seemed to believe me but she was still a little confused but decided to play along.
Meanwhile, The Doctor had found a friend!
"Mummy! Mummy! I found a fwiend!!" He said proudly as he ran up to me, little Serenity following closely.
"Aw! Have you now?! You play nice with Serenity, ok! She's a bit different then you. You're a Timelord baby, you develop quicker than she does. Ok? You be gentle!!" I warned him.
"I will mumma!" He said and it was at that moment that he totally flipped! Serenity had found Alvin, Doctor's big Allosaurus, and was playing with it.
"Saurus! Saurus!" She said happily playing with the toy.
But The Doctor went up and took the toy away and yelled at her.
"NO! MY ALVIN!! MY DINOSAUR! NO TOUCH!!" He yelled.
I was shocked! I didn't think the Doctor would ever act like this around another child but his dinosaurs were precious to him. But I wasn't having it.
"Doctor! No! Bad boy! Don't yell at Serenity like that!! She's allowed to play with Alvin. You've got to share, Doctor!" I roused at him.
"NO! MY ALVIN! SHE NO TOUCH!!" He yelled.
"Don't yell at me like that! Come on! To the Tardis's naughty room for that!!" I said and picked him up. He kicked and screamed.
I opened the doors to the Tardis and went inside. I carried the still screaming Timelord into the Tardis's naughty room, and sat him on the chair.
"Now, Doctor, you're gonna sit here for two minutes, until you can show me that you're sorry for yelling at Serenity. Ok?" I said holding his hands. Tears streamed down his hot red little face.
"I sowwy now, Mummy! I sowwy now!" He cried.
"No! You gotta show mummy that you're sorry by sitting here and not moving for two minutes! Ok? After two minutes I'll come back and you can show me that you're sorry!" I told him, a stern look on my face.
He sniffed. "Ok mumma!" He said and sat on the chair.
"that's a boy! I'll be back in two minutes. The Tardis will take care of you. Ok? She'll tell me if you moved, so don't even think about it, literally she can tell me that too!" I said with a little chuckle and walked out of the Tardis and back into my workplace.
"Is Serenity alright?" I asked Jo when I got back inside.
"Yeah she's fine! She's playing with The Doctor's Dinosaurs, is that alright?" She replied.
"Yeah! The Doctor has got to learn to share!" I responded. I believe I just handled my first proper tantrum where the Tardis's naughty room had to be used! I felt proud of my self but I also didn't like seeing the little Doctor so upset.
Two minutes passed. I went back into the Tardis and into the naughty room where the doctor was still sitting, his head on his hands.
"Ok Doctor, two minutes is up! Have you got something to say to mummy?" I asked the still upset little Timelord.
"Sowwy mummy!" He said.
"What are you sorry for, Doctor?" I tested him.
"I sowwy for yelling at Sewenity!" He apologised.
"Good boy! Mummy forgive you!" I said as he ran up and hugged me.
"Are you going to come back in and say sorry to Serenity now?" I asked him.
"Yes mummy!" He replied.
"Good boy! Let's go!" I said holding out my hand to him.
He grasped my hand and walked out of the Tardis and back into the office where Serenity was playing with the dinosaurs.
"Serenity!" I said to her getting her attention. "Doctor has something he wants to say to you! Go on, Doctor!"
He looked up at me nervously, I nodded and he turned back to Serenity.
"Sowwy Sewenity, for yelling at you! You can play with Alvin with me!" He said his head hung low.
"Docta! Forgived!" Serenity replied, running up and hugging the little Timelord. The little Doctor full on blushed. I couldn't help but giggle at the cute scene.
I did my work as the two little Toddlers played together, Jo did her work with a big smile on her face.
"Are you going bring him in everyday?" She asked.
"Of course!" I replied.
"Good! Because it keeps Serenity entertained and out of my way! And the same for you!" She commented happy to be able to work undisturbed.
I finished work and took the little Doctor home. We watched the Dinosaur Train together and played with the dinosaurs after. I was thoroughly enjoying the company of the little Timelord, but I knew that one day, one day the Adult Doctor will return and I will have even more fun travelling the stars with him. But when that day will come, who knows.
The day soon turned to night as we all sat at the dinner table and ate our tea. Then it was time for bed as tomorrow was another busy day!