TWO

The blood splashed on my face as I got up and left the room wordlessly as the guards moved away from me in fear.
I didnt care about how I looked and just left the place, riding my motorbike at a high speed, I left Ian's place and drove to mine.
The cold wind hit me as I sped up, I wanted to get home fast, my whole mind was a mess and I didnt know what to do. I felt so numb and empty but filled at the same time, the blood on my face scared many people in the way but I couldn't care less, no one could actually recognize me in this dark night. My heart felt lonely and cold but I didnt care anymore. WordlesslyI stopped at the entrance of my gate, getting down, I opened it carelessly and walked to my door, not bothering to park my motorbike, sighing, I closed the door behind me and stood still. I felt movement behind me as I held a gun close to my body.
" Whoever it is, drop your weapons cause we all know who's gonna win " I said, assasins werent a new thing to me, I had gotten used to them over the years.
" Y/n calm down, it's me " a deep voice was heard making me turn around. I was met by the sight of yoongi in a white T-shirt and black jeans with some silver jewellery in contrast to his matte black hair. He smirked as he saw the blood on my face. Moving closer to me, his finger touched my cheeks and wiped off a little of the blood, he smirked and pulled me close to him.
" Take me yoongi " I said emotionlessly, we ripped each other's clothes off in a rush as we made out letting all of our frustrations flow out.
He entered me quickly as he pinned me to the wall as my legs were wrapped around his waist. He thrusted quickly and roughly making our loud moans get out as both of us let out our anger out. He slapped my boobs making them bounce hard as he moaned sinfully.
" Gosh baby you look so much hotter like this " he said as I moaned in response. We didnt even do anything as we just went to do it straight, soon we were doing it on the couch, the dining table and the bed, the bathroom and the guest room. Both of us only stopped after we couldnt take it anymore.
" I really needed that yoongi, thank you so much " I smiled as I fell back on the bed, completely naked. He smiled and held me
" What else are fuck buddies for? Also really gotta say you looked hot as hell tonight" he smirked as he looked at my naked body.
" Shut up I'm a mess rn, I look like I just jumped out of the jungle." I smiled.
" See you don't know how hot the just fucked look is " he said.
" What do you mean night, it's 5 in the morning yoon " I laughed ignoring hos compliment.
" Ignoring compliments doesn't make you not beautiful, just so you know " he smirked before falling on hos back onto the bed.
" It was worth a try though " I smiled.
" Mmh, about it being 5 am, you font look tired- " he smirked again holding my naked boobs in his hands playing with my nipples.
" Oh well let's make sure we both are tired then shall we " I smirked getting on top of him and kissing his lips hard and rough.
" Mhm, I'm gonna rile you up till you cant walk anymore baby " he started again.

I woke up to a phone call disrupting both my and yoongi's tired sleep. The time was just 7:40 am, I took my phone tiredly and saw that enzo was calling me.
" Enzo this better be good " I said, I couldn't care less if he was my boss, our sleep was more important.
" Y/n you did it! Choi y/n you did it! NALO IS DEAD AND IAN'S BODY IA MISSING " his voice sounded so excited that it was causing a cut in my eardrums.
" I know that, can you leave me alone, I was the one that killed them " I groaned feeling a pounding headache.
" Y/n you got selected as the new boss! Stop being a killjoy! " he said making me concentrate more and move my sight from a very cute looking yoongi.
" What do you mean? " I asked feeling my voice crack.
" You'll know what I ean when you attend the meeting tomorrow 9 am as IG-6's new boss, now go back to bed. " he hung up before I had the chance to say anything more.
I put the phone down on the vounter and sat on the bed as yoongi covered my body with a blanket.
" Love walking around naked much? Also it's just been half an hour since we fell asleep, why did enzo call? " yoongi asked holding his head in agony from the lack of sleep.
" Guess whose fault it was that we kept fucking till broad daylight " I laughed.
" Hey you were the one riding me moaning like a porn star " he laughed as he smiled and held his hands up in defeat.
" I-, You cant blame me, your body takes away my sanity okay? " I said.
" I feel honoured, and why did enzo call?" he asked.
" YOONGI I FORGOT IM NOW THE BOSS OF IG-6" I screamed out loud as he chuckled at my stupidity and patted my head.
" Let me hug you " I tried to fiddle with his hands as he pushed me away, I laughed playing with him.
" Bro you're butt naked and I'm naked as well, I can't guarantee I won't cop a feel" he said sighing. I pouted and bit my inner cheek.
" We did it 7 times, how do you still have the energy " I asked surprised.
" Look you looked hot last night and hey, you were like the hottest version of yourself last night and the hickeys covering your boobs say otherwise." he sighed.
" Are you really aroused? " I asked, he pouted and pulled the blanket down exposing his raging hard-on he had tried to cover under the blanket. I shook my head and moved closer to him.
" Well maybe I can take care of it for you " I smirked again tracing his pecs with my fingers.
" Youre not gonna walk at all " he laughed.
" Well maybe it will be true, after you rile me up hard and use me as your toy"