CHAPTER 1

Some one say's dont pull your self so hard if some one who push you,You can just fight her ,And dont kill her cause thats a sin.

.
.
.
.

She being push to the pool ,all her things flowing to water,while the girls laughing ,she exhaled pulled up .

"Your loser Manoban " the girl with brown hair said which Jung eunha ,laughing among her friends.She look at her want to slap her but she coudnt do it.

When the tree girls came looking at her with pity.

"Your sister such a loser "eunha said ,pointing her.Jennie just sigh.

" she's not my sister"she replied using her deep voice ,rolling her eyes.The poor girl grabbed her bag ,walk away .

"Sure" eunha said ,crossed her arm.the three sigh and walk out leaving the five means girls.( sana,eunha,mina,Sinb and nancy)

.
.
.
.

Lisa sit on the back while jennie kim sit on front sit ,On their mom in left holding the steering wheel

"What's happening?" Mrs.kim ask ,worried all over her face on Jennie ,while lisa listening them all wet on her body.

"Nothing ,Can you just drive " jennie replied ,cross her arms being irritated about the question.She didnt care at all.

Mrs.kim sigh and driving safely ,the younger remain silent about what happened,she dont have energy answer her dad about ,after they went home.

They reach their home ,Jennie first went out ,follow the younger and her mom.

Bambam and  mark looking at lisa with smirk.

"What that's wet lali" bambam ask ,She ignore him ,continue walking .

Mr.Manoban appeared ,notice the face her daughter and being wet .

"What happened ,why your wet?" Her dad ask ,She ignore him ,Walking  to her room.

Mrs.kim pat Mr.Manoban shoulder.

"Im just talk to her" she said ,he nooded before went out.

.
.
.
.

Mrs.Kim opened the door ,Younger busy arrange her book being wet and her bag.

"Lisa?" She call,she look up and smiled.

"Yeah?" She ask ,keeping her bag on the side,look at the older ,sit properly.

"What happened?" Her step mom ask ,sit beside her ,holding her hands.

"Im okay ,it just  ,i - " she hisitated to explain everything ,Mrs.kim smiled softly. "its okay!! You dont have to explain" she cutt the younger and hugged her comfortable.

"I know you being bullied,just ignore them dear " she said sofly ,the younger keep her head down ,not letting her tears fall.

"After your mom die,Your a good daughter to her ,she didnt regret raising you ,your a kind and responsible woman" Mrs.kim explain,hugged her once.she hugged her step mom back.

.
.
.
.

"Hows school ?" Mr.Manoban ask ,They began to eat ,younger just eating silently,while the Cat eyes sigh.

"Well fine dad" jennie answered, stab the meat on her fork.

"Well ,wait i have something to show you girls" Mr.Manoban said ,grabbing the box.

He let out something big teeth,Or something sharp .

"This is shark teeth when we bambam and Mark ,went on temple" Mr.Manoban explain,give to the younger.