CHAPTER 2

Mark arrange the statue being the girls ruined ,it was dark ,he felt something behind him but he ignore it.

He went on  another side,he slowly open his flashlight on the place,he can see nothing.

He swim  to it ,he felt something behind.

His eyes being wide when shark,attack him ,he screamed through the oxygen .

And the Red blood being flowed.

.
.
.
.

"You okay there ,lis?" The radio ask,she took a breath through her oxygen mask .

"Yeah!" She replied ,swim ,she light up to the dark ,swim and swim.

"Dad!!!"she called , She being nervoused ,swim back to the temple.

She observed around ,she felt something unexpected.she catch a breath.

" dad!"she called when she felt something nugde on her side.she turn when she meet Head half eaten flowed .

She screamed.

"Li- y-kay" the radio unhear ask,she tried to calm down.

"I cant hear you guys!"she replied .

" li- kay y- ca- w"she tried to hear cleared the things ,she breath.

When someone pulled back her .

She shock looking at the person.

"What are you doing here?" Her dad ask ,she was about to answer when her dad point a finger to stay quite.

The big shark pass them.they took a breath.

"Lets go ,this way!!" Her dad said ,she followed .she can see the big shark went to their direction.

"Dad!!!" She called ,panicking.Her dad recognized as tehy dodged it.

Jennie start to make noise make the shark went to it.

Shark was about to attack her ,when she dodged,Jisoo make a noised ,shark went to it.

Shark was about to bite her ,she dodged and lastly Rosé make a  noise ,the shark attack her when she dodged to side.

"Come on!!" Mr.Manoban called ,pointing to the exit who didnt block the rock anymore.

They swim ,throught to it.

The success to get out ,the shark start to get inside but it didnt fit. Start to bumping

.
.
.
.

"Okay!!,guys!! Your just pulled up and push ,pulled up and push" Mr.Manoban advice ,to them ,grab the rope.

Jisoo the one who first ,she grip the rope ,She pulled up and push .

They didnt recognized when four shark swim being around them ,Rosé start to panic,she steal the rope,when they panic on rose.

"No rose!! Stop" jisoo said ,Try to gripped it ,But rosé acting deaf ,continue to climb.

"Stop being deaf rosé " jennie said ,when they panic .

When jisoo falled her head on water ,the shark attack her ,she lift it quickly.

But they didnt know ,the ropped start to  get rid.When rosé success to get up ,was about to hold the rock when she slipped she being falled to the deep.

And that ,Shark attack her  ,when Other shark steal to it.being her body rid on one piece.

The Blood start to floating in the water ,when they cried .