Chapter 4

(This is kinda just a filler)
(It's really short)

No ones POV
It was a warm and sunny day in the city of San Francisco.

Today was Friday. Which meant that everyone who wanted to join the cheer squad or dance team would have to sign up for auditions. Cheer auditions would be held that next Thursday after wand Dance auditions would be held that Friday after school.

Charlotte and Bayley were in one line signing up for Cheer tryouts, while Sasha were in the other signing up for Dance tryouts.

After Sasha signed the sign up sheet she handed the pen to Becky. As soon as Becky was about to sign the sheet she heard..."So you're signing up for Dance tryouts?" The person scoffed. She turned around to see Mandy Rose.

Mandy Rose. She calls herself 'God's Greatest Creation'. She thinks that she runs the School just because she's rich and her dad is the mayor. She basically just bosses people around. She thinks that she is better than everyone at everything. Most people bow down to her, while other people like Becky and her friends, think she's a self centered daddy's girl with cheap blonde hair extensions.

"Why wouldn't I?" Asked Becky a little annoyed.

"Cause you're a terrible dancer." Mandy replies.

"Mandy, Becky is a way better dancer than you'll ever be. She could dance circles around you." Sasha spoke.

"Was I talking to you, over sized blue berry?" Mandy asked a little frustrated.

"No, but does it look like a give a fuck?" Sasha growled getting in Mandy's face.

Before anything else could happen Becky got in between Sasha and Mandy putting space between the two heated teens.

"Mandy, honestly I think you don't want me on the team is because you know I'm better than you." Becky spoke up.

"We'll see about that." Mandy said before pushing past Becky and Sasha down the hall.

Becky went to the sheet and signed her name. Before heading to 1st period.

Did not proof read

Um anyways- It's the writer's block fa me-🌝🤧 anyways don't forget to vote and comment.

Until next time😗✌🏽

xoxo Camille 😘