Chapter 1

It's my first time writing so bare with me.

Becky's POV
"Becky wake up", I heard my brother Finn yell from the other side of my bedroom door. "I'm up!!!"I yelled back. Ugh! I really don't feel like getting up but I know I have to. I walked over to my closet to choose something to wear. Today is the beginning of freshmen year, so I have to find something nice and fresh to wear. After searching for about 10 minutes I chose this outfit to wear:

 After searching for about 10 minutes I chose this outfit to wear:

(Just pretend the dots aren't there)

I walked to my bathroom and did all my personal hygiene before putting on my outfit and a little natural makeup, then I curled the ends of my hair. I walked out of my room to go down stairs and eat breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom and brother Finn. Finn had on dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt, a leather jacket, and some white Air Force ones. "Good morning ", my mom said as she handed me some toast and orange juice. "Good morning ma", I replied. My dad was already off to work so I guess I'll see him this afternoon. After breakfast me and Finn said bye to our mom and headed to his car.

(Time skip to school)

Once me and Finn arrived we saw Roman and Seth waiting for the rest of us to arrive. Me and Finn hopped out the car and walked over to them. "Wassup fellas", I heard Finn say. "Hey man", Seth and Roman said simultaneously. "Hey Becks", Seth said as I walked up behind Finn. "Hey guys", I replied. We waited about 5-10 more minutes before we saw Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte walking up to us, may I say their outfits looked so bomb.

(Charlotte's outfit)

(Bayley's outfit)

(Sasha's outfit)

"You guys look great", I said as they walked up to us. After every body's greetings and hugs, we made our way inside of the school. The school was HUGE. Roman, Finn, and Seth laugh at how mesmerized we were by the size of the building. They already knew how big the building was since they're all going into their junior year. I threw them a playful glare before chuckling at there silliness. We all made our way to the front office to get our schedules then to the welcome assembly in the gym. Once me and my friends enter the gym we make our way over to the bleachers.

No ones POV
Principal Mcmahon and assistant principal H took the stage. "Good Morning and Welcome students", principal Mcmahon started " We expect nothing but hard work and success here at Sealake High." (My sister helped me out with the name) "Freshmen, the hard work and dedication these students have put into their grades and academics have been outstanding and I hope you all will do the same." He continued. He then looked to assistant principal Triple H and said, "Now welcome assistant Principal Triple H to tell you a little bit more about our school and events." He stated. "Hello Students, some of the upcoming events are orientation and Home coming. A tradition that the Seniors started, a beach hangout where all of the new students and freshmen get to feel welcomed and to meet new people. Orientation will be happening all week. Cheer tryouts will start next month a long with dance tryouts. Foot ball tryouts will start in 3 weeks along with Volleyball tryouts." He stated. Every one in the Gym was excited for the school year to began. Once Triple H finished the rest of the announcements everyone exited the gym. Everyone then went to go get there locker assignments.

Bayley's POV
Once we got our locker assignments we saw that Charlotte and Sasha's locker were down the Hall from mine and Becky's. "At least our lockers are next to each other," I told Becky as we headed towards our lockers. "That's a relief," she replied with a sigh. "I thought I was going to get someone like- o god," she said in disbelief ,"what?" I asked. I then turned around saw...

To be continued...

(A/N: First chapter is complete. Tell me what y'all think in the comments. Also. Don't forget to vote. Until next time... Peace out ✌🏽❤️)

Camille xoxo 😘