𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

Start from the beginning

"I'm not leaving." He simple stated firmly without any care, while I was anxious towards his lingering muscular figure, making me feel a little self conscious about my own body for a split second.

Don't be nervous for God's sake Diana, he can't be here.

Guess he's as stubborn as I am.

"B-But I'm bare. You can't see me, it's highly inappropriate." I defended, as I could feel him approaching me slowly.

"Stay right there Zari, do not get any ideas by coming closer. I mean it." I grumbled.

"Can't I see my beautiful mate after a long day?"

Don't.

Blush.

For the love of God.

Worst timing for him to make me feel things.

Cut that, he's even more stubborn than me.

Remember Diana you met him today, I mean you technically met him two years ago but he's a stranger! Don't fall for his tricks.

"You've seen my face enough for today, if you're not leaving, at least maintain a good distance." I rolled my eyes, as I heard a slight chuckle behind me, as I almost submerged my head into the water in embarrassment.

I can't believe a bare man was in a bath with me.

"You don't need to hide your impeccable body from me Diana." He whispered in a comforting voice, almost luring me into his embrace like a spell.

Impeccable?

Please, I'm far from that-

Woah. Wait.

Okay...maybe I'm becoming the 15 year old Diana now.

Ugh.

I didn't reply to him, feeling a little insecure because of being bare for the first time in front of a man ever in my life, as my back was facing his front, and I think he got the message that I was not in a not to speak after encountering this, and he stepped closer to my bubble.

"Are you upset about something?"

"N-No?"

"Look at me."

"I'd rather not."

"Please?"

You darn vampire and your cute voice. I will scratch your flesh and feed it to the-

"I'm waiting, and I'm not moving until you tell me what's wrong. Let me help you." He stated while I could feel him crossing his arms, as I sighed to myself and hesitantly looked back from my shoulder.

He had a hardened expression in his face, which immediately softened as soon as our emotional eyes met, while his hair was already wet because of running his hands through it, and I quietly turned around, still covering my body to the fullest, while looking away now.

He stared at my face, not giving a glance at my visible submerged lower half like a sign of respect to not invade me, as he closed the distance between us and wrapped an arm around my waist gently, connecting our chests together as my hands left my self-hug and rested on his shoulders.

"What happened?" He asked with care, as I shook my head softly, not meeting his piercing gaze, which caused him to cup my cheek to make me look at him.

"Come on love, please tell me. I don't want to see you upset." He pleaded, letting his thumb caress my face cells, as I leaned into his touch because of the tingles and sparks, as he made my legs wrap around him automatically.