𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

Start from the beginning

There was a whole pool of beautiful steamy and sparkly water, covered in the scent of lavender and mint, immediately captivating my nostrils, as I noticed a set of clothes on the side of the huge bath.

Thank God there is something to wear other than these dirty clothes.

I immediately closed the door behind me, taking off my footwear and letting out my hair from the ponytail, and stripped carefully to make sure no windows and glass doors were in sight for anyone to peek, as I folded my dirty clothes into a corner, before taking a deep breath and hugging myself.

I was completely bare, as my hair fanned my marked neck and prominent collar bone, while my breasts were covered by my arms, as I slowly walked upto the glowing bath, climbing it carefully to make sure I don't splash the water everywhere.

I immediately hissed quietly to the warmth my toes received, gently dipping my feet and legs into the steamy water, which immediately knocked out the cold out of my body, as my lower half was completely submerged into this pool of bliss.

I sighed to myself, already feeling my aching ankles calm down, as I noticed there were decorated walls and rocks at the back of the bath, making it almost look like a waterfall. I took long strides towards the the rocky wall, letting the water hit my waist, as I slowly leaned back onto it and descended, groaning from the utmost pleasure my body got.

Other than my face and neck, my whole body was in the spring waters, as my bottom hit the floor in a sitting position, and I closed my eyes to take in the amazing scent.

Nothing else mattered in my life more than this moment, as this was the first time I was even in a huge bath, let alone with steamy waters that was rarely available back in the village, making this a golden opportunity of luxury.

All my worries were consumed by the liquid like medicine, making me drift into a silence of euphoria, and my head fell back onto the wall in peace, as I sighed while closing my eyes.

This felt so amazing.

"I see you're already enjoying your bath love." Said a way too familiar deep voice, as my eyes widened and heart throbbed because of the sudden boom, making a little bit of water splash while I glanced at the door.

"Zari! You scared me." I heavily breathed while looking away from him, submerging my whole body into the water for coverage, as he chuckled and closed the door behind him.

Darn, I forgot to lock it.

"W-Why are you here? Can't you see I'm occupying the bath at the moment?" I hissed at him while hugging myself even more, as he started to strip himself out of his own clothes, making me tsk in annoyance.

Is this man for real?

I couldn't help but feel aroused around his dominant presence, as no matter how many times he has ticked me off, I would be unfortunately be on my knees for him in a second.

And I so hated that. I don't know why I would to that for him.

I don't even know him! He's too comfortable!

"I'm here for the reason you arrived in this bath love, you can't expect me to go to bed with filth covering my skin." He simply shrugged, as he took away every piece of clothing with no shame, and I gasped before looking away to not witness the...sacred body part he was displaying.

"Y-You can't be here, come here afterwards. Get out." I deadpanned, staring at the reflecting watered walls in front of me, as I heard a set of heavy footsteps approach my being closer, followed by the water droplets splashing a little bit.