Aphmau's troubles

Start from the beginning

"Get me a beer right now, woman." Balto growled. I know he's a werewolf but with how much he growls, he should be classified as a wild animal. She hrinned at her owm thought.

After a short moment of getting over the initial shock, Aphmau shuffled to the kitchen and got him a beer, then went to clean up the mess from dinner.

———————————————————

The FalconClaw pack, with Aaron:

Something felt wrong. Aaron could hear the mystery woman's heart pounding in his ears. It hadn't stopped for awhile. It started in the middle of dinner. Dinner was at 6:30 and ended at 7:15 for the Falconclaw pack, it was 9 o'clock by this point. Is she okay?

Being lost in thought, the young man hadn't even noticed that Garroth, his delta, had walked into his office. "Aaron, what's going on? Are you okay?" Aaron was not okay. He didn't FEEL okay. In any case, this had become a normal occurrence. Relief washed over his as he notice the other man in the room. Someone who could relate!-

"Garroth! It's my luna! Her heart is beating so fast! I think she's scared! It hasn't stopped at all and it started beating super fast in the middle of dinner!" Aaron paced around his office, desperately hoping that whoever his luna was, wasn't hurt.

He didn't know her, something whispered in the back of his mind often whispered that he never would, but he couldn't stop his brain from imagining her and making up scenarios of them together if the day ever came. Where he would first take her, what he would talk to her about, anything.

"Aaron, you need to calm down! You panicking isn't gonna help the situation. Take deep breaths and sit down." Garroth instructed. The worried leader sat in his office chair and started to take long, deep breaths. "Good, now before you start panicking, maybe she's happy or something exciting happened! We don't know that shes hurt." -except, he didn't quite understand.

"Maybe you're right...I'm just..I don't know. It's a gut feeling. This happens frequently enough where I feel connected to her in the sense that I can tell when she's really panicked."

Garroth walked over to him and put his hand on Aaron's shoulder. "I get it Aaron, we're gonna find her, just keep your head up. Now aside from that, we have other matters to attend to. The alpha of the Pheonix pack doesn't want to give up his land, though I guess we should've expected that. We need to have a meeting with the other pack officials tomorrow, for now just go to sleep, I'll take care of your paperwork."

"Thanks Garroth. Don't stay up all night, okay?" Aaron sighed with a sarrow-filled smile, still clearly worried about the woman he could only hope he would one day meet.

Garroth saluted with a goofy smile. "Yessir!"

Aaron chuckled and waited a couple minutes before leaving the office, shutting the door behind him, and heading towards his room.

The pack leader's best friend, Nana, who was a cook in the pack diner, approached him, probably headed towards her room in the big pack house.

"Heyyyy Aaron~" she said, a smug smirk growing on her face.

"What did you do this time Nana," The werewolf sighed, a small chuckle escaping him.

"Ohhh nothing....I just maybe shared.... A KISS WITH ZANE" She shrieked, jumping around happily.

Aaron high fived her and punched her shoulder in a friendly fashion. "ATTA GIRL! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"

The pair talked and joked around for awhile, eventually talking about Aaron's luna's heartbeat, which at this point had started beating normally.

"It's okay Aaron, she'll be fine! If she's your luna then she's probably strong!" Nana said cheerfully but sympathetically.

"I guess you're right. She's definitely a trooper if she's paired up with me!"

Nana responded in a fit of giggles. "Okay Aaron, we've talked for long enough! Get to bed!" She started pushing him into his room.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Just get your grimey hands off of me!"

"GRIMEY?! I JUST WASHED TH-"

"GOODNIGHT NANA!" Aaron yelled whilst shutting the door in her face with such force that he had time to lock it without a problem, almost feeling her anger emanating through the door.

He plopped down on his bed, listening to his luna's heartbeat. Where are you? He thought, slowly lulling himself to sleep.

—-—————————————————
What do we think folks?

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed!

Mangle away :)))