𝟷𝟿

𝘚𝘈𝘐𝘠𝘈𝘕𝘐 𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌 𝘑𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚
𝚂𝙸𝚇 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ⇿ 𝟶𝟻:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

" So you gone sit in my face and tell me that I can't swab her." I stared at Carmen. " Im really trying to not put my hands on you."

" For what ?" She rolled her eyes. " Why you don't think she yours ?"

" I just know." I shrugged.

" You tryna get out of taking care of a kid that you created and Im not dumb."

" I could take care of her on my own but you not letting me do the test letting me know everything I need to know."

" I bet Moonie put you up to this." She squinted. " All Charlee need is-"

" That ain't my kid." I shrugged walking away. " Im not gone try and find out when you telling me right now."

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭🐐

wya ?

home y ?? 😛

im finna push up .

I got in my car pulling off before Moonie called me.

" Where you going ? Im hungry." She frowned.

" I gotta get something for Zara and then Ima bring something back."

" How long cause my stomach-"

" Im not gone be long and you making shit up about your stomach , just calm down. Nothing's wrong."

" Bye." She rolled her eyes hanging up on me and I sighed pulling up in the driveway.

" Hey." Jaleena smiled at me.

" Wipe that shit off yo face." I mugged her and walked into her room. " You ready or what ?"

" You so rude." She laughed and I just ignored her taking my shirt off.

" Ignore her name." I mumbled.

She got down in front of me and I just sat there not really gazed by her. I was actually a little guilt knowing Moonie was back at the crib waiting for me to come home.

At the same time I didn't care because I knew no matter what she'll come back especially since she pregnant now. I wasn't gone let her leave me alone even if it was the death of me. Maybe it's just my toxic mind speaking but she was the only person I wanted and I'll make sure it's the same for her.

" Lay back." I told Leena because she sucked me off enough to get me hard.

" Why you-"

" Bruh lay back." I mugged her.

She put her legs up behind her neck and I pushed in her slowly making her moan out.

Leena wasn't fucking with Moonie but she was definitely up there. She a dumb bitch but she wasn't my bitch so I don't care.

" When you gone tell her ?"

" Im not so watch out."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" Here." I said dropping her food in front of her.

" That was long." She mumbled putting her pillow behind her back and looking in the bag. " You okay ?"

" Yeah." I mumbled pacing back and forth. " Come with me for a ride real quick."

" Why-"

" Just come." I smacked my teeth.

She eventually got in my car and my mind was racing. I was having 100 thoughts a second.

" You love me ?" I looked over at her speeding.

" Yeah." She nodded smiling. " That was a dumb question."

" Ight , I need you to put your seatbelt on." I said looking up in the rear view mirror. " And if we get stopped I need you to grab my gun from the glove compartment."

" You good ?" She looked at me weirdly sitting up.

" Remember when I told you that I needed this big favor from you." I asked her pressing the gas extra hard.

" Uh yeah , I didn't think it was something serious."

" I need you to take a charge for me." I sighed.

" Wh-No !" She snapped her neck at me.

" You ain't got no choice now." I mumbled. " You got your fingerprints on a gun with 6 bodies."

" No." She said starting to cry. " Come on , you know that I want to go back to school and-"

" If you loved me you'll do it." I eyed her.

" I do." She sniffed wiping her eyes. " But would you do the same ?"

" I've killed niggas over you , don't ask me no shit like that."

" Im scared." She mumbled. " What if they rape me in there."

" They wouldn't have you with the majority since you pregnant , You not even gone go straight to prison."

" You gone come get me ?"

" Of course." I smiled at her and she kissed me.

" I love you."

" I love you more."

xx

the end of the book about to come , only 25 chapters. maybe 30 im iffy about it.