𝟶𝟸

𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋
𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 ⇿ 𝟶𝟸:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼

𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 ⇿ 𝟶𝟸:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼

" Draco bye." I waved him off. " Leave my client alone."

" Stop being a cockblocker." He mugged my hand and continued to talk to the girl.

I was trying to make sure her baby hairs was laid and then the install was finished. I had did a half up , half down and it came out pretty cute.

" You seen that dude that just got outta jail ?" Leena said looking up at me. " I heard he was Keion folks."

" That's cool." I shrugged. " He not somebody I wanna be around."

" Why not ? He cute."

" You think almost everybody is cute , Jaleena."

" Except you." She made a face.

" Not too much hoe." I waved her off. " You're all done sweetheart."

" Thank you

" Thank you." She said standing up and handing me a hundred dollar bill.

" You really been on yo shit." Nuni said walking out my room with a bra and shorts on.

" Hey bae." Draco smiled at her.

" Im not your bae , Im in a relationship."

" Then you should have some clothes on." Leena mumbled.

" Who ?" Nuni mugged her.

Out of all of us she was the most ruthless and provocative one while I was right under her but I wasn't as much as a hot head. Leena was the gossiper and Tay was the sweet heart. We all complimented each other but our conflicting personalities caused us to get into it a lot.

" You." She mugged her back. " If you in a so called relationship put on a shirt. Even if you wasn't you should still have on a shirt."

" I don't remember asking you shit." She said pulling up her shorts. " You making a comment on what Im wearing cause you so damn insecure. Focus on your cheating ass relationship before you worry about me."