𝟷𝟸

𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋
𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 ⇿ 𝟶𝟸:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼

𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 ⇿ 𝟶𝟸:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼

" Bitch , I don't argue with bm's." I waved Freddie off. " You mad cause I fucked him where you lay at."

" Bitch , go to hell." She said from inside her car. " I couldn't care less about you fucking him but don't front on social media like that was yo nigga."

" You wanna fight ?" I stared at her yawning. " No more coming to me as a woman Im eighteen and I like to fight."

" Eighteen and washed up."

" I can't stop her." Chaz held her hands up. " That's
on you now."

" Hold this." I gave my phone to Chaz and she just laughed.

" Come on." I said pulling my hair into a bun.

She ran up to me and swung grabbing my hair while I pulled her down and started uppercutting her.

" Im gone beat yo ass everytime bitch." I mumbled punching her straight in her face.

I had the upper hand for a while before I felt someone punch me in my face real hard knocking me back.

" THATS A GIRL !" I heard Chaz yell and I tried to get back up but got knocked down.

" Ion go out like that." I stood up swinging on Freddie and the dude at the same time.

I had got hit by both of them at the same time knocking me back and I hit my head on the concrete.

I saw black for a few minutes before I heard shuffling and the sound of someone being hit on.

" You ain't bout shit." I heard Sage say. " Beating on a female , I should kill you right ?"

" Come on." Chaz said sitting over me. " You bleeding."

I touched the back of my head feeling blood and then something took over me making me jump up and start bashing her face in.

" Bitch , I'll-" I said in between kicking her in her face. " Don't you ever play with me like that again."

I dragged her to the gate and just blacked out once her face hit it the first time.

" Chill." I felt somebody grab me back.

" Bro , Im gone kill that bitch." I mumbled once I got in the car.

" What the fuck is you doing over here fighting ?" Sage mugged me. " You really act like you don't have no common sense."

" She was talking shit." I shrugged.

" And ?" He stared at me. " You brought Nuni lil sister over here too , fuck be wrong ?"

" Get out my face." I said staring ahead. " I got a headache so just get out of my face before I put my hands on you."

" Fuck up." He mugged me. " Get in the back seat then."