𝟷𝟽

𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋
𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ⇿ 𝟸:𝟷𝟹 𝙿𝙼

𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ⇿ 𝟸:𝟷𝟹 𝙿𝙼

" Granny !" I yelled walking into her house.

" The hell you want ?" I heard her say and already knew she had a nasty attitude.

" Damn , I can't come and say hi." I said sitting down next to her.

" Mmm." She eyed me. " What you want ?"

" Nothing." I laughed. " My birthday today."

" Happy birthday." She stared at me plainly.

" You didn't make me a cupcake ?" I scrunched my face up chewing on a twizzler.

" I-no , I forgot." She said smacking her teeth.

" It's fine , I'll just take yo lollipop." I said standing up grabbing one. " When was the last time Avani came over here ?"

" Can't remember." She shrugged.

" Ima talk to her about that." I said standing up. " I gotta pack so Ima see you later."

" Okay , be safe and don't be having no babies out here." She waved me off.

" Nope." I laughed walking towards the door. " Bye , I love you."

I walked out and got into my car hearing my ring tone.

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾...

" What ?" I said trying to stay calm.

" I love you." He said sniffing into the phone. " Bae , I love you so much. Everyone saying I can't love someone in 6 months but I love you bae."

" Child..." I said scrunching my face up. " Are you drunk ?"

" Mhm." He said lowly.

" Well I don't know what you want me to do about that , bye." I scrunched my face up about to hang up.

" Hollon." He said real quick and turned on the light.

" What ?" I sighed. " I don't wanna talk to you so just say happy birthday and keep it-"

" Look at what I got." He said showing me his bare chest and I squinted seeing my name with a crescent moon next to it.

" Why-"

" Over my heart cause I love you." He said turning the lights off.

" You're crazy." I simply said before hanging up. " I don't even know why I answered in the first place."

I drove to Nuni's house seeing Chaz and her friend sitting on the porch talking.