"Option 2!" Ouma continued, ignoring Saihara's comment. "Saihara-Chan loves me because I hug him when no one does."

"No, that's wrong!" Saihara denied Ouma's statement.

"Saihara-Chan, I have ten pages here. If you want to deny your feelings for me, then you're just a liar, liar pants on fire!"

"That's undeniable. I understand now," Saihara said, making everyone in the room have an interesting look on their faces. "I can't deny that I'm in like with you."

Ouma was not expecting that. "N-Nishishi! You thought you could make me blush, didn't you, Saihara-chan~."

"But that was just a lie!" Saihara imitated the super high school level supreme leader, which made him furious as heck. He chased him into the halls with an empty bottle of grape juice.

"I hope Ishimaru doesn't catch them, or they'll be in big trouble," Naegi whispered to Togami. "Can you get them for me? We were planning to go to the arcade."

"What makes you think I'll follow your orders?" Togami said as he crossed his arms.

"Pretty please!" Naegi exclaimed, clasping his hands together as he looked him in the eye.

"That's not gonna work at me any- fuck you, Makoto," Togami stormed out of the room.

"Yay! Thanks, Togami."

"Well that was something?" Hajime said, confused.

"Do you know what's going on, Nanami-Senpai?" Akamatsu asked.

"We could go to the arcade during the remaining time of our club," she replied. "You'll finally get to challenge me."

"Really?! Yay!"

Everyone did go to the arcade. They also ate before that. Ouma sneakily took a bite on everyone's ice cream. That's why Akamatsu's ice cream was finished the fastest. Saihara solved the crime by looking at Ouma's spoon.

"Stupid machine!" Ouma hit the claw machine. He grabbed something from his pocket. "Guard me, Saihara-chan."

"Not this again, Ouma! We got kicked out the last time you tried to go into the claw machine.

"Hey, Komaeda-Kun. Since your talent is based on luck... Do you think you could shoot perfect basketball hoops over there," Hinata said, pointing at the booth.

"It depends. But I'm not trying to use my luck here. It would be a waste."

"Okay. Let's try something simple then. I don't mind as long as I'm with you," Hinata said.

"Ha! Gay!" Ouma exclaimed from the claw machine. "Shit, Saihara-chan, help me out."

"Mioda is here!" The super high school level musician entered the arcade. "Where's Nanami-Chan?"

Hinata pointed at the DDR machine where she and Akamatsu are playing competitively.

"I see! Thank you, person," she said, running to them.

Hinata noticed Komaeda dropping coins in the dropping coin machine. It's a simple game, after all. He dropped his last coin. The coin got stuck in the sliding part of the machine, sending it flying around. All the coins in the machine fell in the slot, making the tickets overflow.

"What in the hell-?" Someone said beside them.

"Wow! That's a lot of tickets," Hinata said, taking them.

"Oh well. Just my luck," Komaeda muttered, helping him get the tickets.

While they were walking to the register, Ouma was standing near the jackpot area of the pinball machine. He placed all the balls there as Saihara hesitantly pass him the new ones.

"You two are gonna get banned," Naegi scolded.

"As long as we get loaded because of tickets! Nishishi!" Ouma laughed evilly.

"Now I get why he's the evil supreme leader."

"Let's play a strategic game. That way, you use your critical thinking instead of your luck!" Hinata suggested, pulling his friend to one of the machines.

"Connect four?" Komaeda commented.

"Yeah!"

Komaeda shrugged as he smiles. "Okay."

For the first time, Hinata won against him.

"I won!" Hinata cheered.

"That was a trick, wasn't it?! You telling me not use my luck," Komaeda crossed his arms, feeling a bit salty because he just lost at a reserve course student.

Hinata stuck a tongue at him to tease him.

"Why you-," Komaeda laughed as he playfully launches at Hinata.

They ran around the arcade trying to defeat one another with whack-o-hammers, basketballs, and random items lying around. They got kicked out because of it.

"That's not fair," Hinata said as he got shoved outside.

"Sorry. Hinata-Kun. My bad luck must've reacted," Komaeda frowned, looking at his shoes.

"No, everything's okay! We had fun, didn't we?" Hinata said, holding his shoulder.

Komaeda gave him a soft smile.

"We beat you on who gets kicked out first, though. Wanna have a challenge on who gets banned first?" Ouma said. He was standing beside Saihara while they lean on the wall.