°·° Chapter two°·°

John woke up with a hangover he shouldn't have had the alcohol Aaron brought." Ugh what happened?" He said as he winced.

Alex woke next but acted like he was asleep.

John looked down and saw he was just in his binder and short shorts and started to freak out.

Alex opened one eye to see John starting to panic. He quickly got up and sat next to him. "Hey, what happened?" He asked gently.

John jumped and covered himself with the blanket and curled into a ball.

Alex stayed calm, knowing exactly what was happening. "John, what's wrong?" He asked.

John tried to calm down but was having trouble breathing and he was having a minor panic attack.

Alex nodded slightly. "Breathe in for four seconds." Alex told him gently and started rubbing his back.

John did what he said and held his breath still shaking.

"Hold it in for seven seconds. Then let it out for eight." Alexander calmly told him to.

John did what he was told and calmed down "C-can you get me a s-shirt p-please." He said some tears fell.

Alex nodded, looking for John's shirt. "Yeah." He said then got up and grabbed it. "Here you go." Alex covered his eyes and handed the shirt to John.

John grabbed the shirt and quickly put it on " I-I'm done.." He said softly.

Alex uncovered his eyes and looked over at john. "You okay?" He asked softly.

John nodded "wh-whose room are we in?" He asked softly, not trying to look around just in case somebody else was in the room.

Alex blushed and looked around too. "Yours, I think." He said.

John looked up and saw his plain room and slightly smiled " Do you know what happened last night , I can't remember and why was I s-shirtless?!" He asked, confused.

Alex shrugged. "Me either. I remember coming in here after Eliza said it was time to sleep. I think I passed out on the floor." He said.

John nodded but then he smelled coffee " Let's go see who's awake and so we can get some aspirin." He said with a small smile.

Alex nodded. "Let me find my shirt real quick." He said and got up again.

John didn't even notice Alex was shirtless, he blushed a red as a cherry and turned around and went to his closet and threw a clean shirt at Alex. It had a turtle on it.

Alex blushed. "Oh, thanks." He quickly put it on and blushed more when one sleeve fell off of his shoulder from how big it was on him. He quickly pulled the sleeve up hoping it stayed.

John turned around and saw how cute Alexander looked, he smiled and went to his dresser and grabbed a hair tie and was about to put his hair up but he got stopped by a hand grabbing his arm.

Alex blushed slightly. "Do you want me to put it up?" He asked with a nervous smile.

John smiled and sat down on his bed and handed Alex the hair tie " Have at it then." He said with a giggle. "The brush is on my dresser." He said with a smile.

Alex smiled and grabbed the brush. He slid the hair tie on his wrist then started brushing John's hair, trying not to pull it.

John smiled " It's okay if you pull my hair trust me it doesn't hurt that much." He said with a chuckle.

Alex nodded a little and kept brushing. "Your hair is pretty, I don't want to damage it." He said.

John laughed " it's a mess. I wish it wasn't so curly." He said with a small sigh.