Back at the castle Carlisle and his coven were meeting with the kings. Jacob was at the Cullen villa with Renesme, seeing as Caius was still holding a grudge against wolves. Carlisle didn't want to press his luck by bring him to the castle. They already smelled of dog, if the crinkling noses of the other vampires around them were any indication.

"I can't believe she kept you from them, Jas." Emmet said, his face morphed into one of pure rage. "How can someone keep someone from the one they're destined to be with?" he only calmed down once Rosaline placed a comforting hand on his arm.

"Bella couldn't have blocked them out." Carlisle said, confused. "She was human at the time. There's no documented evidence of a human using any sort of powers before they were turned."

"It had to of been someone of the guard." Jasper dared to speak, causing heads to turn his way.

"What are you insinuating, boy?" Caius hissed at the Major, not liking the accusation.

Jasper stood his ground, staring into the snow haired kings angry red eyes. "The day they showed up, I smelled nothing. I sensed nothing. It wouldn't have been Demetri or Felix. Jane only causes pain and while Alec dulls the senses, no one saw black smoke around. There was only one other guard with them that day."

"Corrin?" Aro tilted his head, thinking, before his eyes grow wide. He quickly stands from his throne. "Vai subito dalla tua regina e da Alessandro!" (Get to your Queen and Alexander at once!)

Jane and Alec were quick to get to the young master's quarters, Alec's mate having been on duty to watch him. Oliver and Ashton went to the queen. Not even a second later both parties came in with two unconscious vampires, which caused Caius to low his lid.

"Trovali! Portaci subito il traditore!" (Find them! Bring the traitor to us immediately!) he shouted to all the vampires in the room.

Chaos. That's what it was. The guard were flying around every inch of the castle. Demetri, having caught Corrin's scent followed it outside, where it just vanished. The Kings were livid, shouting things in a mix between Italian, Greek, and Latin. Carlisle was beside the two unconscious females.

"I don't understand how they were knocked out. That's impossible for a vampire."

"Corrin may have a special talent she never told the Kings." Jasper said, brushing a stray hair from his mates' face.

"We may be able to wake them... Jane!" he called out, but she didn't come into the room.

"Why do you need her?" Marcus asked, he was one to keep a level head the fastest.

"Her being able to inflict pain may be enough to reverse whatever Corrin has done to them. Then they can tell us anything they remember."

He nodded and called out for the young vampire.

"Yes, Master Marcus?" if she was upset, she never showed it.

"We need you to use your powers on Lachesis and Lisa. It may wake them to help us find them. Please?" he begged, no one commented on it.

She did, first on Lachesis, who shot up out of Jasper's lap, then Lisa, both holding their heads in pain.

"How and why does it feel like I have a hang-" Lachesis' eyes widened before she shot up. "My queen!"

"Alexander!" Lisa shouted at the same time.

Before both vampires could leave, they were stopped by the kings. Both looked at them in fear, before bowing respectfully.

"We are so sorry, my kings!" Lachesis cried out. "I didn't know-"

"Calma, mía cara." (Calm, my dear.) Aro commanded softly. "It was not your fault." He stopped Caius from opening his mouth with a look. "What do you remember?"

"I-I was watchin' the young master. He had just laid down for a nap and then nothin'." Lisa stared, the venom pooling in her eyes. "The next thing I know I'm here and everybody is screamin' for him and our queen."

Laci looked a cross between pissed of and sick, if she were human, she'd throw up. "Corrin came in while I was helping the queen with her hair. She said I was needed in the thrown room. I knew that wasn't true. My orders were to stay with the queen unless I was called in by Demetri or Alec so they may take my place. She kept insisting. And I kept repeating myself." She got quiet for a second. "Then she said she was sorry and then I-" she gulped. "I blacked out. Why would Corrin want the Queen?"

Before anyone could answer Demetri and Felix raced into the room, shortly followed by Alec, Oliver, and Ashton.

"I lost her scent, my kings. On the outskirts of the city. She just... vanished." Demetri said, looking forlorn, ready to take any punishment that was necessary. "But there was another scent with her, besides our queen and young Alexander."

"Who?" Caius demanded, his eyes black from anger.

"Alice Cullen."

The kings roared in anger, Carlisle's, and Esme's face morphing into one of horror. Emmet's mouth fell open in shock. Rosaline covered her mouth with her hand, she couldn't speak. Jasper's jaw clenched in anger, his mind already going through possible strategies in his mind. A war had begun. A war where one side would be destroyed, for good.

"If it's a war they want, it's a war they will get." Aro stated, his eyes also black from anger.

All three kings were terrified for their mate and child but would not show it. Jasper, being an empath, glanced at the kings, sending calming waves to them all the while being enraged himself. Caius felt it and nodded at the Major in appreciation before they all got to work on a plan. They needed to save their queen and Alexander, there was no ifs, and or buts about it. And they needed to find them fast before it was too late.