chapter 2 part 2

Mom still looked shocked when we all entered the house. I looked around and everything was clean and organized. I made a face. What? I'm so used to dads crap everywhere and smelling like alcohol and weed. This house is strange as fuck.

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked quickly.

Mom sensed I didn't want to be in here.

"Upstairs on your left. Why?" She asked me.

I made a face. "House smells like bleach and looks too damn clean." I said truthfully.

Mom frowned at what I said but she didn't get to say something cause I left. I walked up the stairs and turned left to my room. I entered and all my stuff was in here. I sighed. I unpacked everything and my new room was a mess.

I got on my bed and felt smugged. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

It was the dude that kept stairing at me. Man did I already forget his name. He looked around.

"Not much of a clean person huh?" He joked.

I shrugged. "Na. I prefer this style cause I know where everything is." I said blankly.

His eyes landed on something and I looked. I grinned and grabbed it. I unscrewed the cap and took a big gulp. He chuckled and sat down on my bed.

"I see you had a horrible life?" He asked me.

I shrugges. "I loved it." I said boredly.

He chuckled and took my bottle out of my hands. I frowned. Noone steals my bottle out of my hands. He took a gulp and handed it back to me. I got up feeling mad.

"Let's get things straight, noone touches my crap without my permission. Okay? No touching and we'll be fine. Touch my crap, you'll be in shit." I warned him.

He brought his hands up in surrender. "I will not touch it again. I promise." He said truthfully.

I nodded and kicked him out of my room. I got on my bed and finished my bottle of straight tequila. I hid the bottle and passed out. I was woken up by someone turning on my lights. I growled loudly.

"Wake up hun. Time to get ready for school." She said.

I groaned and told her to leave. I got up and entered the restroom. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot. I sighed. I did my business and entered my room. I changed into some black baggy skinnies, and a purple spaghetti strap shirt. I pulled on my black socks and converse. I left my room with my iphone in my hands and entered the kitchen feeling tired as hell. I yawned and smelt food. Mmmm. Food. I saw mom cooking some french toast and I grabbed a plate.

I fed me some that were already ready and poured maple syrup on them. I dug into them and in 5 minutes, they were gone. I heard footsteps coming and heard them enter the kitchen. I looked up and saw my two brothers and step dad. They all smiled at me and I shrugged.

"You skipped dinner last night." Old man said.

I snorted. "So. I don't do dinner. I eat when I want to." I said blankly.

He frowned. "Well you need to eat dinner with us. You're eating breakfast with us so you can eat dinner with us too." He said.

I rolled my eyes. I looked down at my plate. It was empty and looked back up at him.

"Who said I was going to eat with yall? I just finished and this is the first time I ate in the morning. So you better be getting used to me not eating with yall." I said putting my plate in the sink.