The fighter falls in love

New story! Hope you life it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrenaline pumped into my veins when I slammed my fist into his nose. Blood gushed out and he glared at me full time. I smirked at him and that got him pissed. He threw a punch at me but I dodged it with ease. I got him in the gut and I heard someone yell out my name with panic. I look really fast and thatwas a bad idea. Tank threw a punch at me and got me on the cheak. That stung like hell. My back colided with the ground and I jumped really fast ingoring the searing pain in my right cheak.

I balled my fists together and spit my blood on the ground. I threw daggers at him with my eyes and punched him in the gut and then the face. With one strong punch on his jaw, he fell to the ground and I put him in a headlock. I was cutting his air supply off while he was struggling to get out of my grip. He tapped the ground three times and I jumped up in pride.

Yes! I won! I beat Tank! I beat the strongest male fighter ever! I beat the strongest female fighter last weak but this is more better! I'm now unbeatable! People cheered for me and others booed since I beat Tank. A guy in black got on the platform and pulled out a gun. People started running everywhere and Tank was nowhere to be seen.

I stood there feeling brave as hell and glared at the dude in black. He was wearing black shades so I couldn't see how his eyes look like. He pulled the trigger and everything went in slow motion. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of the bullet but it never happened. I reopened my eyes and looked ahead of me. The dude in black looked shocked but pissed. He ran off to god knows where and I looekd down. Shock filled me and I felt the tears coming.

I got on my knees and grabbed his face. I couldn't believe he would do that for me. All these years for treating me like shit, he takes the bullet for me. I wrapped my arms around him and let the tears fall. He looked pained and he gave me a weak smile. A smile that he actually means.

"Dad. Why?" I finally said.

Dad gave me another weak smile but coughed out blood.

"Cause your my daughter. I know I abused you but I love you." He coughed out.

More tears came rolling down my cheaks. I didn't know what to say and I felt him digging in his pocket. He took out an envelope and handed it to me with shaky hands.

"I may hate you at the same time but I'm the only one that can hurt you till you die. I love you Skye." He coughed out with a smile and he went limp.

Now more heavy tears came and I hugged him tightly to my chest. I can't believe he would do that. All these years I thought he hated me cause my mom left me with dad. Dad always hurt me cause I looked like mom. He told me I look like here allot. What still shocked me is that he'll take the bullet for me.

I heard the sirens in teh distance but I didn't care. I didn't care if they found me in here. All I wanted to do was be there on the ground with dad. Everyone was almost gone and the next thing I know, is that someone pulled me away from dad. I screamed and was about to punch who ever it is that pulled me away but didn't. It was Tank. What is he doing?

"Come on. Don't want the cops arresting you don't you?" Tank asked me.

"I don't care nomore." I muttered angrily.

He sighed and picked up my dads dead body. I tensed up fast and he motioned me to follow him. I followed him since he was holding my dead dad. We left through the back and saw a truck. Tank put my dad in the back and I got in the passangers side. Tank got in the front and roared the engine to life. He started driving and I felt my tears still going down my face. I held onto the envelope tightly like my life depended on it.