𝟏𝟗

𝐪𝐨𝐭𝐝 : What's yall favorite app on yall phones?

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚡

When Draco and his sister went and got they food, they went to Dontrell house where K3, Jaheem, Zion at.

He was skeptical about coming ovea there with his sista and Zion was there but he knew he had to act like he ain't know nothing so he brung ha.

  He always kept his sister away from the life he was living ..it was dangerous already having Samaria folks in the street think of ways to getchu using yo love ones and he didn't want that to happen at all.

While they was at Dontrell crib , Samaria was busy at home packing up 20 orders of ha art prints. And posting new art on her art instagram

(Js gonne use my art instagram as example but yea 🫶🏼

(Js gonne use my art instagram as example but yea 🫶🏼. ) - koko

She was also looking for apartments cause she was ready to move out. Her mama was fucking her mentally up and she knew she wanted to live a life of peace and maturity.

Draco wanted Samaria to be here cause he ain't feel safe with ha going out he knew some back door shit was going on.

A/N : Y'all don't just in case some folks don't remember Draco is Kevontae street name

Samaria finished packing up ha orders and grabbed ha car keys and drove to the postal office to drop ha orders off.

Samaria was coming to Dontrell house to meet up with everybody. Dior was finally gonna come and Sam wanted to put Choppa and ha sista together.

$$$

Samaria made it too Dontrell crib.

She saw Kevontae car in the street. She haven't seen him since he dropped ha off.

She turned off ha car grabbing ha phone and bag walking to the door and knocking Choppa opened.

"Wassam Big head Bestie" Choppa said smiling at SAMARIA

"Don't talk about my girl hoe ass nigga" Kevontae mugged Choppa.

"Shutcho ass up is it pressure?"  Choppa bucking at Kevontae playfully.

"Yea I want my one let's go nigga" Kevontae said standing playfully. They started play fighting

"Yall some big ass kids". Samaria say laughing

"Shut up".Choppa and Kevontae said at the same time.

"I'mma finna beat yall asses". Running  after them.