𝟎𝟖

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚡.

Samaria and Kevontae was high as damn kite , they both laid in Kevontae . They was in a comfortable silence they had a lot going on mentally that nobody knew of except fa themselves.

In the world they lived in , emotions wasn't something that wasn't dealt with maturely. Neither was pain.

"You know sometimes I wonder will I always be like I am today." Samaria said breaking the silence between them.

"Whatchu mean ?" Kevontae asked turning his face towards her.

"Will always be in pain mentally , growing up it was always me setting my feelings aside fa others , my dad was the only one who took care of em like they was prize, my mama always had problems with me I neva knew why still don't." She said shrugging.

Samaria and her mother's relationship wasn't good at all , they hadn't done anything related to being kin.

"That shit tuff , that's why being quiet when u have a lot to say is sometimes the best answer lil mama". He said sitting up on the head board.

"Yea I later figured that out , when I was little mothafuckas would claim they give a fuck knowing damn well they ain't" . She said shaking my head.

"I feel whatchu sayin shawt , com're" he said getting in the convers. She was mad tired because of all the dancing she had done earlier that night.

$$$

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
this was js a filler that's why it's so short.

y'all I been slow to update tbh i have changed this whole book up from the first time I wrote it , so im so glad to see more people voting also don't forget to give me feedback don't be a silent reader.

If y'all have any ideas for the book pls dm on hea or simply say it in the comments.

Um yea if y'all want a timeline then js tell me & I'll make that happen fa yall