𝟏𝟖

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚡 .

After dropping Samaria off I had to go to the trap.

Finna be sum names that y'all don't gotta remember.- koko

"Fuck going on Draco". Hakeem said as i'm walking in the trap.

"Nun chillin, yo ma staright?". This kid been through a lot but his ma sick now, so he do drop offs fa me.

"She doing betta" he said rolling up a blunt.

"Tell me if you need anything kid you got my number" I said walking away.

"Fuck yall doin?" I ask the niggas that was all around the table with the female workers .

"We was waiting on you to get back boss".

"Did I say to speak nigga". I said

"GET YALL ASS UP AND START TO MOTHEAFUCKING WORK YALL WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MOTHEAFUCKING DONE BY THE TIME I CAME BACK " I yelled with a mug on my face cause these pussy ass niggas kno the fucking drill.

"It aint that deep".

I'mma have to make him my example since nigga wanna be smart.

I pulled out my glock 19 and shot 2 bullets in the middle of his head.

"Anybody else wanna try me?" I said mugging the rest.

Nobody said nothing that's what I thought pussy asses.

"Clean this shit up and get to work".

Dontrell called me saying that some shit wasn't right so I'm walking to the office of the trap. Jaheem, and Choppa already hea doe.

$$$

"What the fuck going on?" I walked in sitting in one of the chairs at the desk. Jaheem and Choppa was sitting on the couch.

"Somebody stealing our buyers mane and also kenyanta say that our money been dropping somebody stealing our shit". Dontrell said mugging the paper work he was reading.

"Fuck". Jaheem said sliding his hands down his face.

"This shit getting old my trigger finger itching to kill somebody niggas outchea taking shit that don't belong to dem". Choppa  spat.

"We need a mothafucking plan cuz this shit getting mad old, but I swear to god these niggas mess with my girl i'm painting dese streets red". I said mugging cuz this shit ain't rii my ma said sum abu zion when I was in the hospital but I haven't looked into it doe. Finna check up on this girl.

My4evaThang🐐♥️.

U staright ma?

Yea. U staright bighead?

Yea. U ate?

Yes bubba 💕

Ight i'mma slide on you latea ma.

Ight be safe 💚

You loved a message

Driving too my house listening to music. I'm finna see my sister she just got back from ha camp and nahh it ain't them white people camps.